Go on the AH right now and search for usable weapons/armor

Pit fighter wont change until next DMF, as the people who have it currently were mostly PvE/achievement hunter twinks.

As soon as news spreads to brackets with BGs enabled, it will be spammed inappropriately and hotfixed. Just like legion dungeon/bc gem gear.

If you want OP items to stay in game, talking about them on XpOff is not the way to go.
Do you think 13 stam and a 40 mastery proc in BGs can compete with grandfathered heirloom trinkets with busted numbers and the many weird dungeon trinkets out there with unique effects? I think it will be pretty run of the mill, to be entirely honest. Except maybe for mastery stacking hunters.

Do you think 13 stam and a 40 mastery proc in BGs can compete with grandfathered heirloom trinkets with busted numbers and the many weird dungeon trinkets out there with unique effects? I think it will be pretty run of the mill, to be entirely honest. Except maybe for mastery stacking hunters.

Honestly, it's just a recurrent pattern from previous launches I've noticed. >.< Also why I stopped sharing finds on XpOff and keep it amongst us in game ;)

I remember when BFA ptr was ending and getting ready to hit live servers, I deleted/locked over 10 threads where people were openly discussing NR engineering having 0 requirements. Some times, no matter how juicy the find is, it is better left unspoken or shared to a select few trustworthy individuals.

Users who are viewing this thread