Go on the AH right now and search for usable weapons/armor

Jonnes

Level One-Derful
You might get lucky. I got an ilvl 21 sword with 3 stam 3 crit and 1 vers (strength and not agi unfortunately) that beats the piss out of an outlaw cutlass. Some other things ive seen on other realms; magicians mantles, sage sash of the aurora, and staff of jordan. All usable at 1.

Had items in my bags ilvl18 usable on my level 3. It’s crazy

Yeah this is getting a little ridiculous now! I should’ve known blizz didn’t care this much back when level 37 epics scaled to 50 and they never fixed. At least twinking bg’s will be interesting in next few days

Please be fixed xD don't want the meta to scan every AH and spend irl money on transfers for items.

Yep. I think the overpriced, overpowered and essential gearing from legion was complete aids, especially for 101s

Screenshot (195).png just droped in a dark heart thicket run, lvl 1 socket.

What lvl you need to be in order to drop these 21ilvl swords? 10?
At the moment, nobody has any idea how to get the ones that have no level requirement to drop. There are new ones coming onto the AH, and plenty that are still level locked. Big kudos to whoever can figure out how to farm em.

It is level 10, It's the same example of the knightsword, Or even bfa boes dropping socket items, Lvl 10 is the golden bracket im currenrly farming Bfa dung on a lvl 10 monk eu if anyone intrested tryna farm em my bts up there
ohh ye i also wanted to show 200 absorb shield trinket
[doublepost=1602853545,1602853487][/doublepost]200 absorb shield

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_101620_133927.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_101620_133927.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 112
It is level 10, It's the same example of the knightsword, Or even bfa boes dropping socket items, Lvl 10 is the golden bracket im currenrly farming Bfa dung on a lvl 10 monk eu if anyone intrested tryna farm em my bts up there
ohh ye i also wanted to show 200 absorb shield trinket
[doublepost=1602853545,1602853487][/doublepost]200 absorb shield
Do you have a screenshot showing a knightly/redbeard/magicians/icemail/jordan/sage sash dropping for a level 10 with no level req?

NO but i mean the only other way im thinking this has happened is people was using bank char for items lvl 1 and they've scaled down its that lvl 10 golden lvl.
[doublepost=1602854430,1602854370][/doublepost]Jonnes u think The DMF Chest will stay, Coz im fucking needing that trinket so bad :eek:

NO but i mean the only other way im thinking this has happened is people was using bank char for items lvl 1 and they've scaled down its that lvl 10 golden lvl.
[doublepost=1602854430,1602854370][/doublepost]Jonnes u think The DMF Chest will stay, Coz im fucking needing that trinket so bad :eek:
It's a weird thing, the fact that there are more level locked ones than unlocked, the fact that its just those specific vanilla era BoEs and no others, and the fact that they are still appearing but also were still on the AH the minute the prepatch dropped. And as far as the pit fighter trinket goes, I have no idea but I am leaning toward it staying. DMF as a zone seems to be scaled down to 1. If they do anything, it will be making the trinket scale down statwise. My guess, at least.

It's a weird thing, the fact that there are more level locked ones than unlocked, the fact that its just those specific vanilla era BoEs and no others, and the fact that they are still appearing but also were still on the AH the minute the prepatch dropped. And as far as the pit fighter trinket goes, I have no idea but I am leaning toward it staying. DMF as a zone seems to be scaled down to 1. If they do anything, it will be making the trinket scale down statwise. My guess, at least.

Pit fighter wont change until next DMF, as the people who have it currently were mostly PvE/achievement hunter twinks.

As soon as news spreads to brackets with BGs enabled, it will be spammed inappropriately and hotfixed. Just like legion dungeon/bc gem gear.

If you want OP items to stay in game, talking about them on XpOff is not the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread