Glowing Magical Bracelets

Oh my, out of the ENTIRE community of 29's that has been going on since the beginning of TIME you scraped up two. WOW. I think i feel the vapors coming on...
/cheers

You asked a question he answered. And to think that his response includes the entire community is ignorant or trolling. I know of at least 5 people for sure that have collected Boes for the bracket over the years. Livingforce, Iggy, Dom, Franchii, Tapout. Probably Derv and Willy, Yoube, and Luplis as well.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

You asked a question he answered. And to think that his response includes the entire community is ignorant or trolling. I know of at least 5 people for sure that have collected Boes for the bracket over the years. Livingforce, Iggy, Dom, Franchii, Tapout. Probably Derv and Willy, Yoube, and Luplis as well.

I certainly hope they have been collecting them, I have. That is what "prepping" is all about. "Failing to plan is planning to fail." That is why I suggested it in a friendly way. And then the "29 posse" came a runnin' in thinking I was trying to take over, like a bunch of little dogs pissing on fire hydrants marking their territory. Trust me boys, I have no intention of "laying claim" your precious bracket. I have bigger fish to fry. To me, this is just a simple game. But obvious to you all it is much more.

You need to change your attitude as well. I can tell you must be a Yankee with that kind of negative demeanor.
You should get some sleep, the morning is going to come early.
Good day...

Sure when your argument is disproved you resort to personal attacks. Stay classy

Oh my, out of the ENTIRE community of 29's that has been going on since the beginning of TIME you scraped up two. WOW. I think i feel the vapors coming on...
/cheers
You're an idiot

/cheers

Sad part is, they were even in this very thread, and I STILL had to point them out to you, even after you've had numerous interactions with those two in the 29s threads. Pretty thick, Skippy, pretty thick...vapors indeed.

Sure when your argument is disproved you resort to personal attacks. Stay classy

I am not even going to start with how many times you have personally attacked me. However, I will quote two on this page ALONE right below this post.

One
You're an idiot

And two..
Sad part is, they were even in this very thread, and I STILL had to point them out to you, even after you've had numerous interactions with those two in the 29s threads. Pretty thick, Skippy, pretty thick...vapors indeed.

The sad part is, I baited you into looking for them and you did.
Thank you for the entertainment.
I will leave you to your GMB thread now.
/cheers

I am not even going to start with how many times you have personally attacked me. However, I will quote two on this page ALONE right below this post.

One

And two..

/cheers
Now he is pulling out, trying to disguise himself as a troll, while he really was really just proven wrong. gg

One

And two..

/cheers

You didn't quote me in either. Derp

Oh my, out of the ENTIRE community of 29's that has been going on since the beginning of TIME you scraped up two. WOW.
Some people chose not to prove you wrong on a forum. Vitriol indeed.

OT: It seems the drop rate of these has improved somewhat (from what I gathered pesonally lately, so not unbiased). Both on AH as in Scarlet Hall I've come acros them more frequently.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any on Mal'Ganis?

no one collects them isnt it obvious

I don't think that 2 pre 6.0.2 twinks having/selling these items discredits what Sweetdisney said at all. Like at all

we had something like 14 of them in the Gbank on dragonmaw before we started handing them out like candy on Halloween, Ive got another 8 on a bank alt I believe dom has a few still squirreled away. Id lay even odds that FCFTW, who is banned from TI and therefore cant personally prove you wrong has more than I do.

Sidney is dead wrong, most 29's in possession of a class ring do in fact have massive stockpiles or at least access to massive stockpiles of all sorts of boe gear enchants etc. This is becasue most of us have been around since BC if not earlier hence butchers blade and all sorts of other gear that is worthless now and only kept for nostalgia and mogs.

Hell Sidney all you had to do to know this is check the recruitment threads
http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f98/departure-lounge-recruiting-34577/

Keep in mind that there are plenty of other twinks with far more BOE's than <DL> or any of the people I mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread