Glowing Magical Bracelets

Then

Grandfathered
Is there somewhere good to farm these that I don't know about? I've been farming the spirits in Scarlet Halls with no luck. I also tried to farm chests in a few diff zones but was unable to find any. I notice a lot of people have them, did you guys all just get lucky finding them on the AH or somethin?

I logged on saturday on draenor horde EU, I saw about 15-20 pairs from 300-600 gold.

wow, nice. I was able to get a pair on Darkspear for 8g but don't really wanna pay 25 dollars to bring them to my server. (firetree-us)

Re: Glowing Magical BraceletsC s

I just logged on this morning near lunchtime and saw a pair on my server (Smolderthorn") for 200g bid, 300g buyout. I immediately snatched them up, as I haven't seen them on the AH for a few months now. Good for a pug FC set for casters, or just good for overall Stamina boost, freeing up other enchants for sp or crit.

So yes, AH " /. I hope you find them! Try looking up if they drop in any chests and then try finding world zones with chests that would have them. I know chests in STV almost always had a rare blue quality item
In it. So maybe you can find a similar answer? Not sure.

Says on wowhead they were found in a chest in feralas, 5 out of 70 chests? Hmm.

I just logged on this morning near lunchtime and saw a pair on my server (Smolderthorn") for 200g bid, 300g buyout. I immediately snatched them up, as I haven't seen them on the AH for a few months now. Good for a pug FC set for casters, or just good for overall Stamina boost, freeing up other enchants for sp or crit.

So yes, AH " /. I hope you find them! Try looking up if they drop in any chests and then try finding world zones with chests that would have them. I know chests in STV almost always had a rare blue quality item
In it. So maybe you can find a similar answer? Not sure.

Says on wowhead they were found in a chest in feralas, 5 out of 70 chests? Hmm.

Thanks man! and yea I am currently farming the feralas chests aswell as dustwallow marsh chests, because those seem like great drops chances. Got a frostreaver crown so far (same drop chance as the bracers)

Thanks everyone else for their replies too!

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm trying to get a set on bleeding hollow but the average 10k on AH there so I have mashas for the time being :(

Danny could be right haha. I'd give farming Silverbound Treasure Chests in Dustwallow Marsh a try. I've had no luck yet but I have gotten 2 items that are the same drop chance supposedly. The respawn time on these chests are 12+ hours though sadly =\

Here is an update: I got Glowing Magical Bracelets! I got them from either my 5th or six chest :) You can reply here if you want any advice on farming them

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is an update: I got Glowing Magical Bracelets! I got them from either my 5th or six chest :) You can reply here if you want any advice on farming them

give me all the advice.. :eek:

give me all the advice.. :eek:

All there really is to it.. You should get Gathermate2 addon as it allows you to track a lot of stuff including silvebound and runestone trasure chests. There are 2 spots that I think are worth farming. One being where I got it, is Dustwallow Marsh. There is around 10 silverbound chest spawn locations there. I have had most of my luck on the islands in that zone though. Two, Runestone chests in Feralas. There are about 6 chests that spawn there. These 2 zones have the highest rate of dropping them.

meh i can't seem to find any chests. i've been out here for hours

Whack did you get that addon? And/or look up the locations on wowhead? Also, if your'e on a highly populated server other players may have gotten the chests.
Chantale, lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread