Glacial stone or Executioner's sword as fury OH?

pallyallah

Veteran
So glacial stone does much more raw damage but the chance on hit is weak now and has no stats compared to the executioners sword. Any ideas?

go off your tooltip damage, if the chance on hit is low then its prob not worth, if it increases damage on your tooltip then its prob worth

Strength seem strong atm so I would assume exes would be best. The extra strength should increase the damage of all your moves. Good rule of thumb back in the day for rogues used to be get the highest statted offhand. I’d assume it’s the same way

Does fury warrior have any spells at 19 that use offhand damage? If not, then stats > weapon damage. If so, it depends if that is calculated using the actual offhand damage or if its 1/2 mainhand damage (which is used to be at one point).

I assume you have (gf'd) emil's brand mainhand? Otherwise glacial stone should be mainhand.

Does fury warrior have any spells at 19 that use offhand damage? If not, then stats > weapon damage. If so, it depends if that is calculated using the actual offhand damage or if its 1/2 mainhand damage (which is used to be at one point).

I assume you have (gf'd) emil's brand mainhand? Otherwise glacial stone should be mainhand.

Okay thanks and yeah emils is my MH. Other than rampage fury is kinda wank compared to arms but oh well, cheers

fury oh is strictly a stat stick right? does it only contribute that + auto attacks? (and i guess potential weapon procs)

Users who are viewing this thread