EU+US GJ Blizz

Mom

Legend
Twinking as we know it is dead. Sure you can still get the best possible gear, but you will no longer see the enormous difference in power like it used to be. To celebrate the destruction of twinking after trying for so many years, blizz has reopened us to the exp-on brackets.

I'm still going to lock exp, but it will never be the same.

just find a glitch to get some access to some legion or dranor gear and its a gg tbh

shut-up-already_o_363160.jpg

Twinking as we know it is dead. Sure you can still get the best possible gear, but you will no longer see the enormous difference in power like it used to be. To celebrate the destruction of twinking after trying for so many years, blizz has reopened us to the exp-on brackets.

I'm still going to lock exp, but it will never be the same.
So in other words you can only beat people when you play with an advantage?
Geez I wonder how end-game pvp went for you in wod in terms of rating.

Buffs buffs buffs drink some hp potions and drown your sorrows

so people who lack 4 pieces are not a faceroll for you?

feelsbadman

It's not the fact that gear isn't op anymore that bothers me- I found the game incredibly boring if I was just blowing up undergeared shrubs. It's the fact that gear has been made so irrelevant that there is hardly a reason to even get it now. That was what was so great about twinks- getting the best possible gear at low level and testing your steel against other twinks. Now everybody is the same boring shade of beige. There is no more stam stacking. There is no more agil stacking. Everybody is so balanced. Might as well just play at max level now because it is exactly the same as twinking except with more abilities.

It's not the fact that gear isn't op anymore that bothers me- I found the game incredibly boring if I was just blowing up undergeared shrubs. It's the fact that gear has been made so irrelevant that there is hardly a reason to even get it now. That was what was so great about twinks- getting the best possible gear at low level and testing your steel against other twinks. Now everybody is the same boring shade of beige. There is no more stam stacking. There is no more agil stacking. Everybody is so balanced. Might as well just play at max level now because it is exactly the same as twinking except with more abilities.
u r just trash.

Don't tell me u didnt had an erection while killing scrubs with your uber gear?

Don't tell me u didn't think u're pro at this game while doing the above?

Cuz from what i see, balance is boring for you. Thus, don't bother to reply with an bolded "NO" to the above questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, i just want us 20s to scale to 29 and all will be made easier since they have more abilities than us. Everything is better as it is right now, i'd like certain classes to have more mobility than others but it is what it is. Queues are good, we can actually queue 5 men. Games are meh, its not like they were any better when the bracket was Xpoff tbh, you'd have 2 29 ferals on the other team and things like that, its just a BG.

I gotta say I'm shocked. I thought it was only the 19 Community complaining that 'Twinking is Dead'. The irony is, Twinking is EVEN STRONGER than it has been in a long while. In my AB last night I had as much HP as 19's on my 10 (more than a few) in my new iLvL Twink Gear. Also, World PvP/PvE will see Twinks with Gear that FAAAR exceeds what we've EVER been capable of attaining in 11 years.

TL;DR: Twinking will N E V E R die.

I never played spriest. I never played feral. I never played ret, enh, or monk. What we had before was completely broken, yes, but imo, this just broke the game in an entirely different way. I like a lot of the changes, but when I get into a game, and 4 other people have the exact same hp as I do, I can't help but long for the individuality the game used to give us.

Users who are viewing this thread