gilneas as non-worgen?

How about walking into the actual zone?

As for prior to it destruction? No it's not, you dont have summon anymore.

What a horrible method lol
What you do is use RaF and have your friend summon your lvl 1 worgen lock out of the zone and grant you levels or lvl your own way w/e... you can grant levels till you hit ability if high enough, easier and quicker.
Then once he has the ability the worgen hearths back into the zone.

BUT to answer everyones curiosity; I have done this, the first part ^ was successful..
unfortunately when you summon anyone to there it puts them in a weird phase spot... its the starting zone but with no quest givers?

Escaping is simple, but never heard of players able to break the phasing and actually do the worgen quests as non worgen just like the goblin area. You can try all you want with summonings etc but it will never work unless you start a new worgen or find a way to cheat the phasing.

I did this all, and more, to get BiS and transmogs on my level 10 twinks. I'm afraid the post was on the old TI, but you may be able to dig it out. I posted screenies, talks with GMs and the final prints for proof. GL

Escaping is simple, but never heard of players able to break the phasing and actually do the worgen quests as non worgen just like the goblin area. You can try all you want with summonings etc but it will never work unless you start a new worgen or find a way to cheat the phasing.
For the goblin quests, you have to be goblin. For the worgen quests you do not (I raf summoned in there and am the reason it was fixed).

Users who are viewing this thread