Getting very bored with WoW, but I do not want to quit. Any idea?

Gulbon

Legend
Hey guys, I've gotten really bored with WoW. Games feel the same, in the BGs, and just everywhere outside of the BGs. I'm getting so bored with WoW that I've AFK'd out of WINNING BGs because I'm just not having fun anymore.

I need something to do, that I normally wouldn't do. Low level PvP is just, all the same. Is high level twinking any different? Is there anything you guys can suggest I do, twinking or something else, to keep me into WoW?

I have gotten very bored with WoW too. I stopped twinking all together, all I do is rake in gold all day. You could always do that, and sell gold for RL cash. You can play a different game while wating for auctions to sell or something.

The times I was bored with twinking I would ether lvl a new character to 90 and work on gearing them PVP/PVE or I would farm stuff to sell for gold

imo doing old/classic raids solo can be fun. great for extra gold and transmog sets.

also for w/e reason i enjoy leveling to 600 on proffs on my 90s, might be the same for you.

I found that concentrating on one char and attempting to max/get everything on it, can stave this off. Failing that, and as suggested above, a few weeks off can freshen up ones perspective.

Love the video Whynerf, 1400 MMR at it's finest!

try out different brackets. get (more)into raiding. play less wow, then you will enjoy it more when you are on.

if none of those work, take a few weeks / months break and come back when you want to play.

Users who are viewing this thread