Getting back into F2P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CIHC

That One OG
When my main account runs out of time. I'm done with it, I don't find the content as interesting as it use to be. I had a lot of fun when F2P first started with Thirk and a few others and I'd like to try to get that same feeling. I just need a few questions answered.

Is AP still the place to be, or are there other places that have kind of adopted AP's mentality?
I wanted to roll a rogue, are there a bunch of rogues running around at the moment?
AGM is still impossible to get?

Thats pretty much it... :3

AP is still capital of f2p's. not as much rogues as cata and they can be very useful if played corrrectly, and agm is pretty hard to get unless you get some buddies, I have an f2p on AP, a shaman named Ko maybe we'll get some premades when your on...!! Also, horde f2p on horde is much more populated as far as i've seen

F2P Horde trumps alliance?! Dang, when F2P first started there was a lot more Alliance than Horde just for the quest rewards o_o

I have an Ally toon and Horde toon but everytime i'm on my ally there's only about 10-12 peeps on while on the horde theres usually 15-30 peeps.

Get your AGM with your paid account by realm hopping before the time runs out. Yes, rogues are everywhere. Some games are more than half rogues. Druids, paladins, and rogues. Sometimes you'll find some other classes.

AP is horde only. There is only a tiny ally population on AP. Vash has ally. As for the feeling you had before, good luck with that.

AGM's are definitely a lot harder to get these days, but definitely not impossible. Usually trying late at night or early morning are good routes.

and also, taken from Yde's excellent sticky:

Server:
Datacenter:
Faction:
Recruiting:
Activities:

Information:
Aerie Peak (PvE)
New York
Horde and Alliance
How to join the Aerie Peak F2P Community! START by Ciroe
Both Factions: Premades, Wargame Arenas
Aerie Peak Arena Tournament with TCG Prizes! by youakim
Aerie Peak F2P Arena Skype Player Group by C O T U S
⇛ 19 Wargame Project by Kochist currently paused
⇛ Information on the 19 Wargame Project here
Most active server for both factions, Horde quite a bit larger than Alliance. All activities all day all week. Large player base making planned or spontaneous fun events possible. NY Datacenter has good ping for EU players.
Server:
Datacenter:
Faction:
Recruiting:
Activities:
Information:
Vashj (PvP)
Phoenix
Alliance and Horde
Vashj Strong! by Galvarino
Premades, Wargame Arenas
Daily premades, occasional arenas and excursions. Big alliance community, with some people having Horde alts, making for a small Horde community that sporadically grows bigger when people log over.
Server:
Datacenter:
Faction:
Recruiting:
Activities:
Moon Guard (RP)
Phoenix
Alliance
F2P Community on Moon Guard by Win
Premades, Wargame Arenas
Server:
Datacenter:
Faction:
Recruiting:
Activities:
Information:
Blackwing Lair (PvP)
New York
Horde
BWL Baddies looking for as many druids as possible by Snowjobs
All-Druid-Premades during Cata, possibly different now.
Roll your druid here. They have Cookies! And punch 'n' pie!
Server:
Datacenter:
Faction:
Recruiting:
Activities:
Aggramar (PvE)
Chicago
Alliance
Aggramar Community by Farconn
Premades, Duels, P2P help

I feel ya. I'm in the same boat. Shado-Pan dailies are so broken the make me want to stab my eyes out, and overall endgame was starting to feel like a job. I just bought a game card, but I'm not going to activate it until I see something new and exiting.

AP has changed since last year, still a active realm but chat is now about who has to poop and I'm better then you talk.

I feel ya. I'm in the same boat. Shado-Pan dailies are so broken the make me want to stab my eyes out, and overall endgame was starting to feel like a job. I just bought a game card, but I'm not going to activate it until I see something new and exiting.

Actually, most people say MOP content was MUCH better than Cata.

He isn't actually capable of thinking for himself, or understanding the question you've asked. He can only parrot what other people have told him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread