get to know your fellow 29s

Sàxxon said:
19s mainly played them since vanilla in BG9, have played in many brackets over the years though.

i heard good things about 29s from frens and so far it seems fun

You were a 24 twink too right? Bracketruiner from the Muckamadboy guild or whatever.

Sàxxon said:
19s mainly played them since vanilla in BG9, have played in many brackets over the years though.

i heard good things about 29s from frens and so far it seems fun

Nice job tonight glad you came on board for 29s.

Emelianenko said:
Peteraerts here;

My name is Ryan and I graduated magna cum laude from Princeton with a degree in applied mathematics. I later graduted from u penn's Wharton school of business with a masters in derivative finance. When

I'm not counting my money I like to make fun of fcftw's arena ratings.

ohhh ryan :D

nice to see you back again~~~ /cheer

Emelianenko said:
Peteraerts here;

My name is Ryan and I graduated magna cum laude from Princeton with a degree in applied mathematics. I later graduted from u penn's Wharton school of business with a masters in derivative finance. When

I'm not counting my money I like to make fun of fcftw's arena ratings.

why hello there bernz.

Mongro said:
You were a 24 twink too right? Bracketruiner from the Muckamadboy guild or whatever.

oh yea i am that bracketruiner to but that whole 24 thing was a bit of a joke to me.

Donteventrii said:
Do you find it more enjoyable than 19s?

the quality of games is so much more consistent than 19s, at 19s you will get a good game every 20 you enter. at 29 it seems like nearly every game is competitive

Mongro said:
It's not like I haven't played as a hunter. It's just too much of a joke to take seriously. When I quit, my sham shit on wall smashers like you anyways.

Idk how long its been since you last played your shaman but from my perspective there isnt an easier healer/dps to shut down than a shaman...

Igotoparties said:
Idk how long its been since you last played your shaman but from my perspective there isnt an easier healer/dps to shut down than a shaman...

It's the class that has the easiest time sitting on you? You're playing bads in mid.

Mongro said:
It's the class that has the easiest time sitting on you? You're playing bads in mid.

Bro I'm not hating on you as an individual player, I'm saying that the class is just too weak to compete with a decent hunter in an ideal 1v1 situation. Shaman healers are my favorite because they're so easy to interrupt and chip away at. Enh shamans hit hard but they're too easy to stun lock and kite into oblivion. Ele shamans... Just lol...

yah~ maybe coz of your awesome dance is making ppl to be more friendly~ lol

the other thread is pretty..... intense.... haha........ha.............. just lost about 400cal reading it.

hello i am known as accident

im just a casual wow player who enjoys twinking in my spare time =)

i play a 39 paladin twink, a 19 hunter twink and a 29 rogue twinker.

the reason i came to 29s is cuz the forum made me giggle with all the silly drama

accident said:
hello i am known as accident

im just a casual wow player who enjoys twinking in my spare time =)

i play a 39 paladin twink, a 19 hunter twink and a 29 rogue twinker.

the reason i came to 29s is cuz the forum made me giggle with all the silly drama

At least it was good for something

buckdich

why does pedobear being your avatar not suprise me at all

Hi im no druidskill

been twinking for too long and im told i sound angry in Vent ....

Fyi yoube is a drunkard.

Users who are viewing this thread