get to know your fellow 29s

Where is Nastay the cockstain's quaint bio? Also WTB real names of people from real ID. I'll be able to get names when you go back to attacking each other and are willing to share. LOL

Hi, I'm Homer and I like losing arguments and then gettin' wit' my buds from "lost the batteries" and reporting people afk. Somehow I think this makes people go away forever. I'm immune to bans. I enjoy enjoyment, having fun, and I like things that I like. My pet goldfish refuses to have sex with me so I zoom in on Blood Elves when I'm pleasuring myself. I was picked on in high school so I consider myself a dedicated twink. Offline I realize that im inferior to others so I have to boost my self esteem by being in a cool guild and posting super awesome gifs. If I didn't have my weapon enchants, I probably would have succeeded at suicide by now. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community that turns on itself if it can't find a common enemy. My mom was gonna name me Jamie if I was a girl or if I had Down's syndrome. Nice to meet you.

q4N86.jpg

Homernnoheals said:
"You mad bro" trumps everything. Either that or it's always the last resort of people who struggle to complete sentences.

I'm quite content, Bro!! :D

8xLEN.jpg

Homernnoheals said:
BRB. Reporting "Lost Batteries" posters on Blizz site.

tryhard

10chars

I'm Daren, mid twenties live in northern NH.

I have worked as a painter, construction worker, actor, cook, pharmaceutical tycoon's assistant, ski racing coach, and am currently enjoying my first stable job ever as the front desk concierge at a historic hotel.

I have twinked since BC, starting with a 19 gnome rogue my friend made me, then moving on to 29s with a warrior mage and hpal. Twinked for years in 39s as a warrior named Gorillamode and a mage named Blastmode on Vindiacation BG, then with an enh shaman named Tigermode and a disc priest named Dreadmode. Started 70s this spring with a Spriest named Xsq, and before that played a sub rogue on Doomhammer in the 39 bracket named Flyßynight. I missed the 39s, but there was so much name calling and egomania that I quickly left the scene.

IRL I enjoy skiing, writing, reading, hiking, kayaking, camping, and banging hot chicks. GO COWS!!!!!

Edit: My new 29 is a feral druid named Akulife, and I'll be on tonight for fight night.

I'm Daren, mid twenties live in northern NH.

Repping the 603, me as well.

Igotoparties said:
Whatever happened to the 29 rogue named Gorilla? He was solid as ****...

Probably Boone will remember him but me. He left long ago. I'd like to see what happened to his guildie Ihate though.

hai~ im yukkie.

friends call me yukkie/ yuki/ yukie/ yuks... im from tokyo, Japan. i have been working for fashion industry for too long... the reason i got in this industry was... coz... some magazine peeps photo shoot me at harajuku for fashion magazine lol

Before i started playing wow i was traveling/living tokyo-nyc-paris for fashion shows... i got tired of traveling so much so i quit my job & moved to LA then started to play wow (crapping flowers and fishing mostly)

the reason i started playing lvl29 is because when i joined 29 twink premade by accident as lvl26 priest, i got invited to silverwing alliance @ Emerald dream (shadowburn !)...like...5yrs ago? 6yrs ago? i forgot.

i got yelled and got dumpted 2 times in my life time....

1) i made my ex ride its small world 5 times at dland in one day.... :(

2) i picked "street fighter" for our 1st date.... :(

i am still a virgin in canada, spain, italy, germany, australia, new zealand,mexico, russia, china and many other countries.

oh yah really XD

i'm still so innocent in so many countries woohooo

This thread makes me want to invest in body armor. -Mongrorian of Dragonmaw, former guild leader and founder of We Are Rampage and LIMP. Also formerly known as Uzel, supertroll of the cesspool known as Dethecus.

Users who are viewing this thread