EU+US gear in bounty bags

darkshore is prob bannable :/ not sure if the bounty is intented to be there after event, not worth the risk better farm bfa zones

We could confirm over in dark shore and then once we know or not, farm them in BFA

not sure if u are trolling or not, nothing is confirmed yet the ring @ss is looted on a 120 thats why all 110s trying atm to get a confirmed loot.
he asked for lowest lvl..which is 110..?????????????????? ur post is about ilvl not LVL..smh

not sure if trolling but u can see req 110 on the SS?? :)

You must be new to twinking.

It's not because on THIS particular screenshot that has level indicated as 110, that it will remain 110 for ALL cases (could be, but worth a try).... SMH

@Dannymcbride Thanks danny, I am currently unsubbed. Would try it myself if that wasn't the case.

I looked into the loot on wowhead. Don't those items come from the chest you get after iPVP? (Champion's Strongbox)

I looked into the loot on wowhead. Don't those items come from the chest you get after iPVP? (Champion's Strongbox)
Yeah I was going to say, I don't think there's much traction to this as the gear you loot is the same from your bg boxes and I've looted a lot of bg boxes and never got epics from it. But I could be wrong. I dunno.

At this point I'm thinking 1)the guy didn't actually get it from the bounty, 2) it only happens for 120s, or 3) it's just that rare
Either way the outlook is not good. I'm still going to try nabbing a daily bounty loot on my twink(s) in hopes of number 3. It may be a good idea if you have any 120s to test if you can even get the gear on them.

For those who have done battlegrounds/brawls on their 110s: what have you gotten as a reward?

Last edited:
for 110BGs you get legion season gear. Might be lucky to titanforge to 210-220ish but that is the highest I've gotten a titanforge.

for 110BGs you get legion season gear. Might be lucky to titanforge to 210-220ish but that is the highest I've gotten a titanforge.
Ah okay. I was referring to 119s where you get the dread aspirant gear which I'm almost certain caps at 273 ilvl for 119, i.e. trash. I've also gotten them from the random chest drops and they were equally bad. I think there's a good chance they drop the same thing and I have no reason to think it'll ever drop a 340.

Some scaling is just wrong and needs to be fixed. Like timewalking should give much higher ilvl stuff. PVP is another example. For 110 it should be 210, or if they want to consider warforge/titanforge, 190-200.

Users who are viewing this thread