EU+US gear in bounty bags

Dannymcbride

Grandfathered
so something dropped tonight I not seen before in BfA
WoWScrnShot_100718_053019.jpg

WoWScrnShot_100718_053038.jpg

i know air drops scale to 110 since i have gotten a decent amount of 210 gear already, havent loot a bounty on one of my 110s tho

stormsong is popular pvp area tend to pop alot of bountys but all zones works

Just kill a horde that shows up on map and loot them?
[doublepost=1538860350,1538860057][/doublepost]
do u even play pvp? XD u get it from killing ppl with bounty's..doh

World pvp, not since I noticed there was no benefit of having it on. Don’t gotta be an asshat about it

opened a bounty bag and got only mats. Maybe bad luck. will try to get more of it

even if it was only added, you can see others loot from bags, we killed a fare few that night and I only saw the 1 drop. I think you will have to loot afew before you get gear unless the RNGgods love u.
[doublepost=1538877675,1538874648][/doublepost]also just letting people know, you can still get assassin/bounty buff in darkshore, Think nemesis groups, get 5 that need loot to click bag to maximise the bag. have each person have 2 accounts.

even if it was only added, you can see others loot from bags, we killed a fare few that night and I only saw the 1 drop. I think you will have to loot afew before you get gear unless the RNGgods love u.
[doublepost=1538877675,1538874648][/doublepost]also just letting people know, you can still get assassin/bounty buff in darkshore, Think nemesis groups, get 5 that need loot to click bag to maximise the bag. have each person have 2 accounts.
did you get the assassin/bounty buff in darkshore urself? i tried kinda boosting myself on my alt account but i wasnt getting assassin buff on my 120 when i was killing my 110..maybe the buff is still there but u cant get assassin/bounty buff anymore..or i need to kill other 120's?

edit : big post on reddit from a while ago says that loot from bounty bags are 210ilvl base, can warforge. so i think the reason its a 340..cus a 120 looted and well its req 110 perhaps for transmog reasons..idk but i dont think a 110 will get 330 base or something

edit 2 : this post was in pre patch tho so perhaps if u loot a bounty from a 120 player u will get 330 base ish gear..we wont know until some1 confirms it by posting a SS of them looting a 300+ item from a bounty bag..it kinda make sense that u would get like 300+ gear if u loot a 120 player but ye will see :)

Last edited:
Looking at the ring itself you'll notice it's an epic version of a ring you can loot from war supply chests: those chests that give level-scaled rates (210 at 110)
Does anyone know what IL the war supply chests give you at 120?

Users who are viewing this thread