US GCTL Winter 2017 WSG League $450

I guess all your teams must filled with betas. I feel bad for you.
Someone did have to step up to be the target caller didn't they? Someone did have to step up to farm the team. Someone did have to step up to think of a team name. Trust me.
There is an alpha(or a wannabe) is every team environment. Even among cowards some will step back leaving someone up front. I have seen it too many times.

/cheers
my team is full of alphas who play their role and dont pretend that theyre gods at the game who run around and try to do whatever they want (at least not while were playing for real)

Reactions: Mvq
Isn't "every bracket" essentially a twink bracket with the exception of end game?

Could have said "BGs in 2016 :LUL:" 365 days ago too and it would have been appropriate. We are barely a week into 2017. Patience...

/cheers

Every bracket is not a Twink Bracket. With the exception of end-game, sure. But that doesn't help your case. You're still wrong on the fact that in every bracket BGs are harder.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Battleground#Brackets

Last edited:
The reason im arguing this is bc me and others believe a more arena-oriented bracket would be better for us. And its not like I dislike BGs bc im bad at them (alot of bg players dislike arena bc they suck at it) Ive been 2k RBGs in mop so I have a general idea what's going on . It just sucks that the bg players are so toxic and refuse to respect arena how arena players respect the history of the gulch . Times change, we arent in wrath anymore. With this technology available its about time we make some changes.

As for how I think arenas would be better

1. Ranking system (flawed but can be messed with)
2. Endgame arena crowd is big
3. Easy to form teams to partake in events
4. More teams = more players and more events
5. practice wargames mean everyone getz to know every other team.
6. Arena videos and guides can be made and tolerable unlike bg guides

Ive been setting up wargames 3v3 for the past few months and ive met soo many people, we have games every night and its all friendly competition.

Im not here to shit on arens. Feel free to make points on why BGs would be better for the bracker, I could be missing something and Im open to discussion.

/the day is monday

Look if you wanna play arenas that's all you, maybe you can organize your own twink arena shit but you are lost as fuck if you think that's what would be good for the bracket. The gameplay at 19 in arenas is dogshit compared to endgame and you know it as well as I do. 19s have always had arena players but everyone knows wsg is the only thing that matters and that's where the good players play. If you think this is false get your arena buddies together and challenge the winners of this tournament and see how it goes

Core concepts remain the same. The term "bg hero" exists for a reason guys. You're not gods gift to PvP because you can play a ducking bg
lmao gtfo nerd 3v3 arena at 19? roflmao u /target closest enemy and press ur 2 dmging spells untill the target is dead and hope for the best, get out r3tard

Name me one single x0-x9 that incapable of having a twink.
One could almost argue that endgame toons are "Twinks" depending on your definition of twink. Since you are trying to get the best gear possible you can for your character.

Oh lawd!! Not you too.
I did not state that battlegrounds were more difficult to play.
I stated that arenas were "easier" to form because of the small amount of players that are needed compared to what are needed for battlegrounds. An arena “team” does necessarily need a leader. Certainly, they can have one. A good or great ten-twelve person team does need someone that can make decisions. Someone that is willing to go the extra mile and help people, contribute... Someone to handle the logistics of ten-twelve people.
Naturally, just by the numbers alone, forming and keeping a ten-twelve person roster is going to 3-4 times more difficult than an arena team. Add in needing a competent team lead and all the social challenges that go along with having 10-12 people together and it gets exponentially more complicated.

This does not mean that battlegrounds are "better" nor are they "worse" than arenas. They just offer different challenges. That is all there is to it.

I am not sure what that link is supposed to prove but it is out of of date.

/cheers
Name me one single x0-x9 that incapable of having a twink.
End-game is incapable of having Twinks. Every other Bracket is capable of.

One could almost argue that endgame toons are "Twinks" depending on your definition of twink. Since you are trying to get the best gear possible you can for your character.

Every Bracket isn't a Twinking Bracket. Don't make a fool of yourself. End-game is incapable of having Twinks. Twink by definition is a character at lower than max level whom is also min-maxed.

i got to the finals in the 3v3 tc tournament not giving a duck playing with my hands behind my back then lost to a countercomp lul sit down my man
Justify your lack of arena skill however you want in order to protect your fragile ego pal. You lost to some shitters too gj

Team Name GSC
Team Leader saxx#6426
Team Member Partygirl
Team Member Smull
Team Member Nature
Team Member Lucas
Team Member Stabilt
Team Member Hardbass
Team Member Mvp
Team Member Drcooper
Team Member Razqt
Team Member Flamer
Team Member Taco
Team Member Fancy
Team Member TBD

Last edited:
Can we get some fresh legion nerds (gods?) signing up and show me how good you guys are at world of warcraft twins? :)

y r u guys arguing arena takes more skill? when has twinks been allll about arena. Man up and accept the loss puss c's

Users who are viewing this thread