Which is do you prefer?

• Straight

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Gay

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
Hey, where is "Both" for a vote option? Its too boring to do the same thing all over and over again... Why not change positions and take some "things" in your own hole (as a male)? Variety is the spice of life, as they says :) Just try different things.

Please continue on with this thought, but instead turn it into a 6minute long youtube video. Do it for the people.

Please continue on with this thought, but instead turn it into a 6minute long youtube video. Do it for the people.
Maybe I will :) I have a lot to talk on this topic. About "virginity"... How can a male be a virgin? Male cant be a virgin or not-virgin cuz... he dont have some "things" like girls which is being ripped or broken after the "first time". "hymen breaking" I think they calling it :p

Oh... man :) You are making me wet. Sorry, but I dont have discord. Too bad :( Our love is impossible. Sad, sad shit :( A fokin discord is taking us apart.
Figures you hit on the 1 taken lesbian on all of xpoff... she's mine so kindly fuck off

Figures you hit on the 1 taken lesbian on all of xpoff... she's mine so kindly fuck off
Sorry, mate :( I dont want anyone! I just have a left hand and XVIDEOS. Thats all I need. Keep all the bitchez to yourself. (lesbians/gays) they are all yours! I just need my left hand.

Are we ok? If you want my left hand, we`ll have a problem! Just leave me my left hand to me and we have a deal.

I prefer non-binary gendered vegetarians with rainbow-colored long hair, 28 different facial piercings, used to be meat eater, trump voting, crack smoking, homeless, angry bitches who yell at me for standing too close to them in the Walmart checkout line.

But straight sounds nice as well.
v5wx9ekm0vd21.png

Users who are viewing this thread