• Straight

Votes: 24 61.5%
  • Gay

Votes: 6 15.4%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 9 23.1%

• Total voters
I like girls who like girls.

I am a straight male, but I enjoy being put on a leash by an older, well proportioned woman who makes me drink from a bowl and forces me into committing degrading acts on her bisexual partner.

This not a sexual fetish, but a lifestyle for me. The though of acting upon another man for sexual arousal leaves me disgusted.

I dont know for sure :) I never been with other person - gurl nor guy. I hate other human beings and social life. I prefer to be alone. But maybe I`m straight cuz I watch bitchez in XVIDEOS. I found out about XPOFF cuz I tried to type XVIDEOS in Google and I misclick and went to this shit forum.

I am a straight male, but I enjoy being put on a leash by an older, well proportioned woman who makes me drink from a bowl and forces me into committing degrading acts on her bisexual partner.

This not a sexual fetish, but a lifestyle for me. The though of acting upon another man for sexual arousal leaves me disgusted.
Yes.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Hey, where is "Both" for a vote option? Its too boring to do the same thing all over and over again... Why not change positions and take some "things" in your own hole (as a male)? Variety is the spice of life, as they says :) Just try different things.

Users who are viewing this thread