Games like this are not fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donteventrii said:
Haha take a look at Willy's other posts. It says he is banned. Was definitely that rascal.

He tries too damn hard. Both on Twink Info and on the Official forums. His stupidity always leads to his discovery.

haha That made my night.

necoangelus said:
spur you have to be good on a hunter first :p

quiet, mecobanjoless!

I have to say after reading this some of y'all need to calm down and take a chill pill. Reason we twink is to have fun and have a fair and competitive competition. But threads like this do not show that. They show horrible drama and drama-queens who want everything to go THEIR way and no one else. Who cares if someone makes another account to get in the action of "discussion" if their main account is banned. (And yes I know that is against the TOS). But some of you need to relax and go outside for once.

It can be hard to detect sarcasm on the internet and other times harder to see who is a troll and who isn't because to some of y'all trolling = not agreeing with your point of view. What I have to say is that people make multiple twinks on both factions if they have time. So when there is an overabundance of one class they can switch to another. Another solution would be to help the people who certain people "deem" bad and teach them to be better. If they do not accept the advice then that is their problem and not yours.

Y'all seem to have a "nice" system in place where you abuse the vote kick in BGs. So continue chugging a long and maybe the 29s can become like the 19s and 70s with an overabundance of players with different sets of skills.

His main account wasn't banned at the time though. Both of his accounts were banned simultaneously when a mod figured out what he was doing. He really was just trolling.

allahkazam said:
I'm obviously joking around with a friend.

I'm for real sorry you can't detect sarcasm and feel the need to belittle me because we don't quite agree. I promise though that if I ever come back to WoW I will roll a human hunter to become e-famous in threads like these! =)

I know it was sarcasm. It just wasn't funny. Perhaps my negative reaction to all your posts is due to you feeling the need to comment in every one of these threads in a negative manner towards myself.

Mongro said:
His main account wasn't banned at the time though. Both of his accounts were banned simultaneously when a mod figured out what he was doing. He really was just trolling.

I did not know that. I thought it was made after his main account was banned. I do not peruse these forums all that often to know when someone makes a new account or when a thread gets locked, etc.

Trusttemptz said:
I did not know that. I thought it was made after his main account was banned. I do not peruse these forums all that often to know when someone makes a new account or when a thread gets locked, etc.

Fair enough, he did get a temp ban between a few days and a week prior.

Wow I edited this like twice because that single sentence made no sense.

Only 3 alliance hunters? I've played vs a 10 man hunter team... wasn't even a premade and they were from different servers. That's how f2p works. Alliance rolls hunters. Horde dies.

Hot Sauce said:
Only 3 alliance hunters? I've played vs a 10 man hunter team... wasn't even a premade and they were from different servers. That's how f2p works. Alliance rolls hunters. Horde dies.

No <WE PAY YOU DIE> that's how 20-24 bg's work.

and grats on earning F2P folks another kill farming session on my retarded 24 hunter.

:D so im still thinking they should ban all ranged and all cc from 29's, see its just not fair to us poor warriors.

but on a more serious note taco's are great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread