Games like this are not fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mongro said:
What does your book say about people who go into fits of uncontrolable rage on internet forums?

Theres many books and articles. Are you trying to label someone? If so I can help educate you on that topic.

051110221344.jpg

Donteventrii said:
Words in a post.

Its a good read. Glad I could educate you beyond your Penn State education. Remember you are only truly educated if you can retain said knowledge and apply it in the future.

Everything is for the good of the "community"

This is hilarious, but can you link the video? Is it even from post cata?

Because if it was pre cata skill changes, a good rogue should beat a good hunter in a 1v1 more than 50% of the time.

Ohai said:
This is hilarious, but can you link the video? Is it even from post cata?

Because if it was pre cata skill changes, a good rogue should beat a good hunter in a 1v1 more than 50% of the time.

Its the manner in the hunter got beat and the mistakes that were made. Read your pm's silly

Franchi. that is of Ohai quality. Well done sir.

Mongro said:
Aren't you? ...Nevermind lol.

Please educate me.

Good job good buddy I see you caught yourself.

Also I already posted a nice link for you, friend. Watch out for those labels. I'm just trying to look out for the health of the "community"

soskanky said:
Good job good buddy I see you caught yourself.

Also I already posted a nice link for you, friend. Watch out for those labels. I'm just trying to look out for the health of the "community"

Or I just didn't feel like explaining hypocrisy to a crazy person. It's cute that you're masking your irrational hatred with pseudo-intellectualism. Refering to me as "buddy" or "friend" a day after getting banned for calling me a "cocksucker" pretty much confirms this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread