Games like this are not fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
People with low self esteem have 4 attachments. They always need to be right. They need to be in control of everything at all times. They need to know everything about everything. They care what others think of them and the things they do.ill be happy to post scientific evidence of this later. Its a good read.

Edited to avoid ban

Kaorinite said:
I always put on my Skullbreaker if I see 3 of the same class in a game.

I just always put mine on.

soskanky said:
People with low self esteem have 4 attachments. They always need to be right. They need to be in control of everything at all times. They need to know everything about everything. They care what others think of them and the things they do.ill be happy to post scientific evidence of this later. Its a good read.

Edited to avoid ban

I would love to read it.

Donteventrii said:
Seconded. But I guess that falls into the know everything about everything. Oh no! A symptom!

Damn he got me too!

Because the events are clearly dependent and because psychology totally isn't a grey science.

Can I read it? If you don't like me nevermind I guess.

Grey science? Is that even possible? Or is science, science. When I get time ill post the science which is based on fact. Also please don't personalize this. ( another symptom of poor self esteem).

soskanky said:
I also have a nice hunter vs rogue video I'd like to post. Spoiler the hunter gets beat pretty bad.

That is possibly the most favorable class you can be playing against a hunter

soskanky said:
Grey science? Is that even possible? Or is science, science. When I get time ill post the science which is based on fact. Also please don't personalize this. ( another symptom of poor self esteem).

Facepalmed.

soskanky said:
I also have a nice hunter vs rogue video I'd like to post. Spoiler the hunter gets beat pretty bad.

Facepalmed again.

soskanky said:

LOL! Yeah, science is science. Diagnosing personality disorders is as objective as calculating distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread