Games like this are not fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Willyshatner said:
Yes, the lack of coordination is a lot of the reason we have so much trouble in games. Sometimes all you can do is follow people around hoping they know wtf is going on.

Or you could like get in vent, but we all know most of the horde is never going to do that.

Deesick said:
Truly, you're all representing your bracket brilliantly, discusting.

Dee

It's not really pertinent to this thread but sometimes it's hard to tell where the discussion ends and the trolling begins. U.S. 29's have always been that way.

@"the Lumberjack" - We were very sad that you left us early last night :/

Or you could like get in vent, but we all know most of the horde is never going to do that.

You're right. They'd rather mill about WSG as if they are picking flowers and swapping cooking recipes. Then proceed to get angry when the other team chooses to play a game of team based pvp in their flower fields. Let's just blame it on hunters. Cuz 3x of any class focusing a target is just not the same as 3x hunters.

It's not really pertinent to this thread but sometimes it's hard to tell where the discussion ends and the trolling begins. U.S. 29's have always been that way.

I don't think this thread is a troll thread. I think the OP honestly believes what he's saying here.

outplayed for sure

Definitely.

I don't think this thread is a troll thread. I think the OP honestly believes what he's saying here.

I didn't enjoy any of the 3 hunter games either. Even with an uncoordinated team had they not had 3 hunters there are ways to drag the game out, and potentially (tho incredibly unlikely) dig out a win.

I was responding to dee because more than likely his post had more to do with the numerous other threads than it did with this one.

Deesick said:
Truly, you're all representing your bracket brilliantly, discusting.

Dee

"Discusting", afraid I don't know that word, could you try again, in English this time?

Truly, you're representing your generation brilliantly.

Emelianenko said:
There has always been a skill imbalance between horde and alliance. At some point the horde is simply going to have to improve. Until then, gl hf

NOWAI MAN! There wuz like, 3 hunters!! You gotta believe me!!!

"Discusting", afraid I don't know that word, could you try again, in English this time?

Maybe he meant 'disgusting?'

You didn't hurt my feelings I'm actually laughing at you Sam's fanboy. By the way its called awareness and it leads to proper positioning that's why I knew where the shaman was. You know the class that is supposed to purge my buffs and interrupt my heals. Grats on beating an alliance team that had hail and I on defense alone. Our team was bad yet we still capped on you when we had no buisness doing so. A priest and a pally ran a kiting defense vs. two shamans plus others successfully for at least 10 minutes. Again grats you should have won in 10 minutes 3-0.

Also yes the team with the 3 mages got stomped because they got outplayed. Are you really this dense? Remember me saying 3 of any class focus firing one target is going to have same effect regardless of class? Your answer to that was hunters are ranged. ROFL you are a fudging retard. Still don't get it after I broke it down for you? How bout you take Sam's ballsack out of your mouth,look up and ask him.

In your comment I responded to you said the 19s I surrounded myself with. I'm pretty sure I haven't played one game in 29s with pizza or lrig. I am in MB a guild made up of former 39s. My point still stands. Are you really this dense fanboy?

Lol at all the excuses for being terrible at game btw. You actually have to be decent to talk trash and have any sort of credibility. Anyways thanks for the laugh baddie and remember to come up for air every once in awhile and take Sam's d!ck out your mouth.

I think we can all agree that I pretty much invented hunter bullying. It's cute to see you repeating the same insults that I said though. As for semi-relevant game stuff... good job holding out on D even though I don't think O had more than 2 people going in the right direction at one time. Oh! Here's a little fun fact: the pally stunned me and used his next gcd to nade me. Clearly had to time everything perfectly to pull that kiting off.

Way to completely ignore every point I made which made you look like a tool. Noone brought up you inventing hunter bullying and nobody cares. Its mostly how you jump to his defense in everything situation where someone has a disagreement with him. You are the typical follower. You did it with Falaris and you are doing it with Don't. You are a fudging sheep. I pity you as you will perpetually have that metaphorical d!ck in your mouth the rest of your life. How does it feel to be a cocksucker?

Again your reading comprehension is terrible. We kited 2 shamans plus others for 10 minutes. Then we capped. ROFL. If he really repeatedly stunned you and naded you for 10 minutes straight you should / wrists. A pally and a priest should never kite 2 shamans plus support around. And then I freecasted the entire time. Again I repeat terrible. You have no credibility. Clearly outplayed.

Rofl it's hard to bring myself to respond to all of your points when you are clearly having a total breakdown. It's worse than Kowdashian because you clearly can't even help it.

"The 19 Bracket"

"Where Backpeddling hunters can get killz"

What a pro sig LOL

As for the OP: The game looked really balanced. No one had more than 3 of the same classes, alliance had 2 healers horde had 3 heals. No a lot of FOTM classes were being played. It could of been that you guys didn't have a dedicated flag carrier. And I don't see any signs of constant GY camping(the hunters had no more than 10 kills).

It could of been because:

A. No Dedicated FC

B. Outplayed

C. Outgeared

I wasn't in the game so idk. But that game as far as classes go, looked balanced. Anything more than 4 of the same class is where I would step in and say that would be a stupid game to play.

soskanky said:
3 hunters in one game is not a huge deal. You had a ton of heals, you got outplayed. Stop being a baby.

soskanky said:
Also any 3 characters focus firing one target is going to have the same effect. I hear playing the game properly is cheap as hell. ROFL.

soskanky said:
I guess you didn't see the 3 horde mages in the screenshot. Last I checked they were a ranged class.

Ignorance must be bliss. Warriors must get rage, Rogues and Druids must get combo points, Rets must build HP, all must get in range (difficult with 3 Hunters specced into conc shot out of Africa). As a Mage, I can shatter combo once ever 20 seconds. Hunters on the other hand can blow focus loads with no range or resource set up. When 3 do it simultaneously, it is impossible to heal through.

soskanky said:
Also you were just as bad the other night as I remembered. Didn't have to juke one heal, and you were completely out of position the entire game.

How is this relevant? Let's try to stay on task Skanky.

Pizza said:
I found that game to be very fun.

Nobody expected anything less out of you. You afk at the very hint of a fair and balanced game.

Stabbedurazz said:
lol at the fact that you don't know what line of sight is.

Already said, but could you point out LOS in the middle of WSG (where all the action tends to happen at the beginning of the match)?

Dorigon said:
And Dont, it was cute to take that SS after two of the three Horde hunters had afk'd. Why not show the 3 hunters on each side?

Shaket said:
As has been mentioned above, game starts, horde has 3 hunts, alli has 3 hunts. Dont succeeds in bullying two of the three horde hunts into afking, then tries to guilt alliance with the whole "QQ alliance has hunts, horde doesn't QQ OP class QQ im not having fun QQ" bullshit. LOL.

I didn't purposefully take it at any time in particular. I have a macro to SS and leave battleground so that I can get into queue faster. We had two terrible ungeared Hunters and one moderately geared, mediocre one. The bad ones weren't in vent. The mediocre one doesn't talk. Despite my calling targets, they clearly couldn't follow directions. It's not fair of you to compare our three to yours, correct?

soskanky said:
You didn't hurt my feelings I'm actually laughing at you Sam's fanboy. By the way its called awareness and it leads to proper positioning that's why I knew where the shaman was. You know the class that is supposed to purge my buffs and interrupt my heals. Grats on beating an alliance team that had hail and I on defense alone. Our team was bad yet we still capped on you when we had no buisness doing so. A priest and a pally ran a kiting defense vs. two shamans plus others successfully for at least 10 minutes. Again grats you should have won in 10 minutes 3-0.

Also yes the team with the 3 mages got stomped because they got outplayed. Are you really this dense? Remember me saying 3 of any class focus firing one target is going to have same effect regardless of class? Your answer to that was hunters are ranged. ROFL you are a fudging retard. Still don't get it after I broke it down for you? How bout you take Sam's ballsack out of your mouth,look up and ask him.

In your comment I responded to you said the 19s I surrounded myself with. I'm pretty sure I haven't played one game in 29s with pizza or lrig. I am in MB a guild made up of former 39s. My point still stands. Are you really this dense fanboy?

Lol at all the excuses for being terrible at game btw. You actually have to be decent to talk trash and have any sort of credibility. Anyways thanks for the laugh baddie and remember to come up for air every once in awhile and take Sam's d!ck out your mouth.

soskanky said:
Way to completely ignore every point I made which made you look like a tool. Noone brought up you inventing hunter bullying and nobody cares. Its mostly how you jump to his defense in everything situation where someone has a disagreement with him. You are the typical follower. You did it with Falaris and you are doing it with Don't. You are a fudging sheep. I pity you as you will perpetually have that metaphorical d!ck in your mouth the rest of your life. How does it feel to be a cocksucker?

Again your reading comprehension is terrible. We kited 2 shamans plus others for 10 minutes. Then we capped. ROFL. If he really repeatedly stunned you and naded you for 10 minutes straight you should / wrists. A pally and a priest should never kite 2 shamans plus support around. And then I freecasted the entire time. Again I repeat terrible. You have no credibility. Clearly outplayed.

This has no business being in this thread, and I would appreciate kind consideration out of you in the future.

As for the rest of the posts, try to troll or be oblivious harder.

hrm.......29s The return of bernz(and haxity?)

*plays imperial march*

edit:closest i ever got to killing bernz 1v1 was he just killed someone i ran along got him to like 5% then he escaped i was happy i almost got him xD ( i fail *thumbs down*)

allahkazam said:
and if these hunters were shitty or were good hunters on horde that played every fight night this thread would never get made.

Correct. No good Horde Hunters exist (besides Spitta). If they did resurface, I would berate them until they AFKed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread