Games getting better on average

IllyBillyn

Legend
Over the past week or so I've noticed the following:

1. Many games are more competitive than they have been with a slight improvement in the ally win ratio
2. There seem to be more players playing including new players
3. Queue times are a bit shorter, particularly horde side

Anyone else notice the same, or have I just been luckier recently?

I think a lot of horde players rolled their alliance toons just because they have been getting tired of gy farming it balancing out the uneven sides which increased the queue times but over the weekend Saturday and Sunday games started really late they are usually earlier times.... But it's getting better

More and more players are going Alliance and Alliance is really starting to step their game up along with this. This is great for the bracket. Keep it up Alliance!

The only reason alliance has been picking up there games is because of RL, we all know this..

The only reason alliance has been picking up there games is because of RL, we all know this..

Err, no. Alliance has been doing better during primetime as well, putting up more competitive teams.

I'm glad others are noticing this too -- 19s was starting to get pretty dry, but now I'm hopeful things are really getting better. Having PUGs pop regularly and be rewarding with good games most of the time is really essential for the bracket to survive.

I saw a post a little while ago from an EU player stating that there was more interest from random people regarding his 19 twinks. I noticed the same on my ally twinks in US. Spending time in Goldshire I was getting a lot of encouraging comments about my twinks and people noticing the old gear, asking about AGM etc.

Hopefully when this happens everyone tries to be encouraging. The people who are really interested also tend to be the people who take it more seriously and become good players, so it's a good opportunity to try to get them involved.

So far I'm enjoying it. It'd be categorized as "new" to the bracket but so far so good. I'm still learning and most people are really helpful. The GY farming is unfortunate but this is still the Internet where anyone can be an ass with little to no reprocussions so I guess it's to be expected though I don't see it much from the alliance usually just our teams (trust you won't find me doing it). All in all though people are friendly and competitive. Enjoying my time in LSFTW I'd encourage any newbie twinks like me to find a guild with like minded players. It can help a lot and make the experience more enjoyable. So Ally's thanks for the butt kickins, horde healers thanks for the heals and IIlysia thanks for letting me tag along to games.

-Burnswitches

While I had the best game in months last night, I'm seeing games starting later and ending earlier. I hope both the alliance and horde can step up their game and realize making a great community starts with each individual.

While I had the best game in months last night, I'm seeing games starting later and ending earlier. I hope both the alliance and horde can step up their game and realize making a great community starts with each individual.

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

what ur saying is

lets harvest our HK count in gy?

;D

I wish I were more active in 19s! I've been going through a very busy time irl! Lots and lots of music.. and on days off it's quite fun to play my freshly leveled rogue at 90

Users who are viewing this thread