US Fyi

The OP tells ya what to do smh

*Change out your rings*
That tells you WHAT to do

*Specify*

Asking HOW the template changed to back up the claim (ie : do rings with stats give you more bonus than white rings, does ilvl not matter anymore so equipping rings is useless, do rings that have more agility give you more stats in ipvp than ones with Stam and vice versa)

Smh at anon replies who don’t know how to read or look up stuff they don’t know and jump to target someone when they don’t even know what I asked or how my question differed from the information provided by the OP. 90% of anon are retards who just attack others without any understanding of anything being presented. The 10% of anon who don’t do this... sorry you are so misrepresented by fucking idiots.

*Change out your rings*
That tells you WHAT to do

*Specify*

Asking HOW the template changed to back up the claim (ie : do rings with stats give you more bonus than white rings, does ilvl not matter anymore so equipping rings is useless, do rings that have more agility give you more stats in ipvp than ones with Stam and vice versa)

Smh at anon replies who don’t know how to read or look up stuff they don’t know and jump to target someone when they don’t even know what I asked or how my question differed from the information provided by the OP. 90% of anon are retards who just attack others without any understanding of anything being presented. The 10% of anon who don’t do this... sorry you are so misrepresented by trucking idiots.

Hey gameboy twit! You elitist jerk! I too am an anon, because that is my choice! I'm sure WoW can do fine w/o your type! Go play something else!

Hey gameboy twit! You elitist jerk! I too am an anon, because that is my choice! I'm sure WoW can do fine w/o your type! Go play something else!

Read the post dude : “The 10% of Anon who don’t do this... sorry you are so misrepresented by trucking idiots.” If you’re the 10%, then I’m not referring to you. If you don’t talk shit and aren’t an elitist douchebag, which you are claiming I am when I was the one asking a simple question that was unnecessarily targeted just cuz “why not be an asshole cuz I’m anon and there’s no repurcussions for shitty behavior”, then I’m not referring to you. Wow can do fine without assholes who can’t let an individual ask a simple question that was clearly not mentioned in the initial post.

When I get home I’ll be checking this to provide some info. This is just rediculous. @Talezy wanted there to be some more info in this because THAT IS A HUGE PART OF THE PURPOSE OF THIS SITE. I know it is hard to believe, but this used to be a place for thinks trying to better themselves to be exposed to a plethora of information to point them in the right direction.

Specify? How has the template changed?

It would take some testing but, no stat change when changing the rock ilvl 60 rings with ilvl32 green and ilvl27 blue.

Changing neck item ilvl80 to ilvl 25 didnt effect damage just 2 stam

Dual minitree vs any blues didnt change stats or damage

Ive said it before, nothing is static in wow. It constantly changes and gets hotfixes. Hope next xpac stats matter again.

It would take some testing but, no stat change when changing the rock ilvl 60 rings with ilvl32 green and ilvl27 blue.

Ive said it before, nothing is static in wow. It constantly changes and gets hotfixes. Hope next xpac stats matter again.

The minitree thing was gone last patch.

And its possible the rings dont give effect if you arent reaching the bracket ceiling for ilvl.

Yea, information about legion twinking has said that you gain 0.1% stat bonus for every ilvl you achieve above the base ilvl. (So at 19, every ilvl you get above 24 gives you 0.1% stat bonus). So idk... the white rings and neck might have not pushed you above the average item level for stat bonus. And yea, I’ve noticed stamina is like the main thing that is influenced by the ilvl change. Idk if that’s accurate, though. And yea, rarity doesn’t affect damage anymore from what I’ve heard. Idk if that’s a general thing (as in all weapons are the same regardless of rarity) or if they removed base damage from the epic weapons, which may have been the reason those epic weapons were good. Miniature winter veil has a lot less raw damage than it had before patch, so maybe the decrease in raw damage is what nerfed it. Either way, the blue weapons seem to be the best, unless you are a wand user, which is best to use since it counts as a 2hander in stat template according to other peoples’s findings.

Last edited:
Yea, information about legion twinking has said that you can 0.1% stat bonus for every ilvl you achieve above the base ilvl. (So at 19, every ilvl you get above 24 gives you 0.1% stat bonus). So idk... the white rings and neck might have not pushed you above the item level few for stat bonus. And yea, I’ve noticed stamina is like the main thing that is influenced by the ilvl change. Idk if that’s accurate, though. And yea, rarity doesn’t affect damage anymore from what I’ve heard. Idk if that’s a general thing or if they removed base damage that provided rarity scaling to be higher, but miniature winter veil has a lot less raw damage. Not sure if the decrease in raw damage is what needed it or a balance in rarity scaling. Either way, the blue weapons seem to be the best, unless you are a wand user, which is best to use since it counts as a 2hander in stat template according to other peoples’s findings.
Chill bro, no1 is going to read a book

Chill bro, no1 is going to read a book

Well, goodluck in college or learning anything that has any depth. If you already know the information, then you shouldn’t have to read it. If you don’t know it, then you will never know it unless you are told (verbally or written) the way twinks function as of now.

TLDR : Your choice whether or not you want to learn things.

I really do have to reply to this because it is too funny of an observation.

One member states this...
...90% of anon are retards who just attack others without any understanding of anything being presented. The 10% of anon who don’t do this... sorry you are so misrepresented by trucking idiots.

Then a member of the specific group the forum member was talking about comes back with this comment...

Which actually reinforces what @Talezy stated.

Priceless...

/cheers

"Yea, information about legion twinking has said that....

Its cool, im not theory crafting. Im giving ingame, instanced pvp observations.

I’m talking about guides that have been produced. I’m just saying I don’t test these, but others have tested these theories. It’s like denying the theory of relativity because you haven’t tested it yet. Denying gravity because you haven’t observed it. I’m saying that although I haven’t observed it myself, doesn’t mean it’s not reliable information.
[doublepost=1520199323,1520199293][/doublepost]
@Talezy anyone told you that youre annoyingg asf?

Yes.

"Yea, information about legion twinking has said that....

Its cool, im not theory crafting. Im giving ingame, instanced pvp observations.

https://xpoff.com/threads/19-quick-start-gearing-guide-legion.69917/

I’m not theorycrafting either. The way the template functions has been discovered already in these guides, updated by theorycrafters who test these theories and prove them to be fact. Unless you have proof to counter these facts, they will remain fact, or the closest thing to fact, until disproved.

Users who are viewing this thread