Fury war

Back In 4.0 I used Glacial stone on my Fury Warrior, Put out pretty good DPS, Alot more than If i was arms and had the same gear, But that was in 4.0, It should still be similar, Can't hurt to try. BTW, tell me how it goes

With my warrior I found that, for starters: Prot = no no.... I miss warriors that actually carried shields! But the dps is terrible, even while using a 2h.

In Fury, 2hers do great damage still, but I was doing way more dps with sader on wsg blade mh, and 15 str on razor's edge oh, BUT usually when sader procs I switch to many of my 2hers for a few swings. I have almost every 2her you can get because most of them are like +8 str +6 crit, and +8 str + 6 hit, +10 str +8 stam etc and they all have many different speeds. I WISH I had bloodied because people get 2 shot by that bastard all the time...

Arms- we'll I dont have bloodied (by far #1 2h) so theres no need for me to try it.

I think with bloodied you will do more damage as Arms, but lose the snare/self healing ability. Furthermore, I havent tested bloodied out in fury. With the 2hers I do have, the dps was lower.

My point: If you have bloodied, try it out in fury and let everyone know how it goes compared to a bis dual wield combo.

Cheers

fury 2hs r ok but u should really dual wield Shadowfang MH, gutterblade OH

if u want to use a 2h BAR is BiS if ur fury

if ur arms however Seraph's strike is BiS

if u still have glacial stone u should really get a gm to switch it for a gutterblade, glacial sucks now

I don't get fury with 2H. You miss out on the duel wield damage bonus so your white damage will be less. You also lose a lot of AP as you will be missing a 15 str enchant on off-hand. Nice potential burst I guess from the slow 2H and extra 2% crit but more losses than gains for me.

^ 160ish non crit, 250 crit I wanna say. My memory may be failing me though. I haven't renewed my sub in 2 weeks and I don't know if I will.

Our damage has been literally cut in half and then some since the shattering. While other classes just keep getting better and better.

i can crit about 700s with sader proc 400s with nothing

but i heard arms got a little buff in the hotfixes today!!! 2h dmg went from 10% incr to 20% :D

im going to try it out

HS dmg got nerfed by 20% last patch tho; they trying to blind ppl with little buffs while overall damaging! Q.Q

examinerEU said:
HS dmg got nerfed by 20% last patch tho; they trying to blind ppl with little buffs while overall damaging! Q.Q

Yeah I got excited over the change to MS going down to 5 rage and 2handed weapon damage going up to 20%.........but damage numbers still suck and specing out of the only available snare is just bad.

Just a few more weeks and I'll be able to try a full haste build for my final effort to stick with 19's. Hopefully it works out, or I'm just going work on upping my 85's rating and making funky macros.

Users who are viewing this thread