Fury Talents

Tweakedirl

Grandfathered
Unlike most classes in the bracket (with a few exceptions) there doesnt appear to be any general consensus on which talent is optimal for 29 Fury Warriors. I swap between Endless Rage as a default and Fresh Meat If theres either minimal healers or its AB and maybe Eots where more 1v1s might occur. But i see lots of Warriors using War Machine obviously enticed my the potential mobility increase.

What are peoples thoughts on the best talent to choose!

I honestly dont know why anyone would spec anything but Fresh Meat.

Endless Rage seems redundant, given that rage generation on a fury warrior is insane even without it.

War Machine is a great pug stomper. But I think Fresh Meat provides more continued benefit in a wider variety of scenarios. Enrage uptime > flat haste/move speed.

Warmachine lets you get over 100k damage in pubstomps the easiest. Fresh Meat just does not compare when you are stomping a pub. Warmachine will 100% equal more damage and kills because closing distance the fastest way possible to get to the sweet-meats of ungeared trash is all that matters. Plus if you are a weapon swapper... as you should be... guess what? You are closing distance faster with 2-4 Crusader procs up (charge and leap are not always up).

If you have to take down healers/other geared people, sure warmachine is not optimal, or if you are dueling in Goldshire like a fucking gorilla-moron.

But, since 75% of all twink matches are pubstomps (data source = my ass), warmachine is just the best, and most fun.

If some other warrior twink in a BG has fresh meat and wants to act like it was not the deciding factor in killing me if we meet on the road... great for them... I'd rather rack up an additional 10-15 kills and do 35-50k more damage than him overall do to warmachine putting me in everybody's face all the time. But, on the flip side, if warmachine is up and I run into that warrior with 2 crusader procs up... that guy gets turned into dog-shit in honestly 2 seconds or less.

Plus the amount of times where a battle has gone bad and I just leap out and run off with my Warmachine shoes can't be counted... and not dying is the best way to get pubstomp hero numbers.

Endless rage is just not as good as either, that is just for killing dungeon mobs.

All that above is assuming you are running a Haste Build and are weapon swapping... if you don't... who cares what you are doing, because its not going to be impressive regardless.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread