Funny rage messages

Coffee

Legend
So today when I was helping my friend with a 58 dk to get agm Darro came and killed me cuz I once killed him and he got rly pist then after he killed me he came and said "thats what you get for being a cunt" View attachment 2992

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_101213_190521.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_101213_190521.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 735
I've heard lots of people rage in BGs but can't remember any of them nor did I get screenshots. I'll have to start remembering to capture those. If anything, this could be a fun way of poking fun at how seriously some people take things.

Edit: As long as it's not spiteful to anyone else on these boards.

So today when I was helping my friend with a 58 dk to get agm Darro came and killed me cuz I once killed him and he got rly pist then after he killed me he came and said "thats what you get for being a cunt" View attachment 2992
Were u a cunt? :)
Anyways explains a lot...I still post in BG-chat to focus him cause he/she ragequits like mad - like a pro.

Were u a cunt? :)
Anyways explains a lot...I still post in BG-chat to focus him cause he/she ragequits like mad - like a pro.
Well I'm a dick but he got pissed of it that I killed him so he went and lvled to lvls to kill me :D

Imageshack - assda.bmp

I rarely take screenshots. Here's one from last year. Its high res thats why I put it as a link instead

context: me and a 24 get into argument. f2p 20 defends him. I say he only defends him cause he depends on 24s. and he came on my server to rage at me

it was hella longer than this. He seriously spammed. But this is all I got.

Once upon a time, this game was actually hard to play. You were proud to finally get your full T0. Nowadays Blizzard just throws the equipment at you like candy on Halloween. Players got lazy.

Back to topic:
When I was farming AGM for my rogue in 4. something, there were two high lvls fighting over the chest. One killed the other and I sapped the survivor, so the other guy could come back from gy, finish him off and take the loot. The sapped guy went mental on me. Sadly, I didn't take any screenshots. Anyway, it would have been in german.

Btw, did you gus notice, the flames are usually centered around certain subject areas:

"You're a kid!"
"You're a noob/cunt!"
"You can't play"
"You're fat and ugly!"

Wish people would come up with more creative solutions to their flaming problems, like "Your brain must be made from anti-matter." "Scientists say there are hundreds of dimensions. I bet, there's one in which you're a skilled player." "Come on, even my grandmother would have retrieved that flag!"

And found that little pretty thing... it's from a different game. Background: you needed to conquer keeps for a quest while your keep in that zone was rank 5. For that, you needed battlefield objectives and carriers. Keeps can only be conquerored by breaking the doors with a ram that's operated by a player. My buddy Ivlin ninja'd the ram and blocked it so our keep could ding rank 5... the others didn't like it very much because they had to wait for their easy honor... gnahah...

ivlinsepicwin.jpg

Why am I not in any of these screen shots?

Users who are viewing this thread