US <Fun Ones>

I decided to test a mage against the 60 target dummy, it couldn't hit it ever. Don't think it's a good choice imo, maybe I'm wrong though.

We will fight 40-50 mobs max. Which we are in that range, id like you mage. Even if you can only get a few slows off each fight, will make us last much longer. And thank you guys for forming that.

If anyone needs enchants tonight I will be on at 3 central also gotta add another peep to Battle tag yet. Might stay on till 5 central ( when arena starts ) so if anyone wants to try to get a few at that time, be on and try to have 2 seater flying and I'll make some levels ones and you fly them down. It's easy as that, we can prep like 4-5 guys before It starts. Just hit me up on Btag.

I made my Mage Gnome for the 1% Haste....

Also BIS is probably going to be haste stacking for the most chances to hit with more casts per fight. However chants maybe just go Stam on the non neck, cloak, rings as those little bits of haste are nice but bigger health pool is much better
Haste chant for cloak neck and rings too, really try to get that cast down so we can get slow more often. You will be crucial part of raid

In fact, thinking about it more now, we wouldn't really need and pallys or warriors just rogues for dps if we have 2 Draenei mages, rest hunters and maybe a rogue or two. Two hast stacking mages even with 9/10 misses is still constant slow as I'm pretty sure it slows for 5 seconds
Also assuming you can get cast down to 1 second which I'm pretty sure you can even without drums

Winterly, are you going to be online when Veechard logs in? If i give you Gm of guild can you pass it to Veech?

you should try using the precision enchant for gloves. see if that makes a difference. might not but extra hit might help

I want Warrior to Work, I have almost 80% haste, and I haven't enchanted boots, gloves, wrists, shoulders or legs yet either, so hopefully I can climb up a bit. It's basically the same as a rogue, I feel like we can get much more haste than rogues though. We have to hit with a melle to gain rage and then thatll allow us to use slam, but for rogues they have full focus and can use sinister strike no matter if they miss or not, so I feel like Rogue beats Warrior still.....

Users who are viewing this thread