US <Fun Ones>

Veechard

Legend
RAID TIME: Fridays 9 central

VOICE: Required, mic is not

READ ME: IF YOU ARE GOING TO JOIN, PLEASE ROLL A HUNTER!
You can pick any race however

PROGRESSION:
Week 1: 50 eliete in wetlands
Week 2: 37 Rare, Attempts at 55 eliete with 22k health (Comparison: MOP level 90 mobs have 17k health)
Week 3: To be announced after the June 9th raid

Hello everyone, this is Bite from Stormrage. We are a fresh guild who want to spend the last bit of Legion really seeing wat level 1s are capable of as a squad.

Long story short, Fun Ones on Stormrage US is the new hub for active level 1s. Already almost 10 members storng and growing fast!

Why you should come join the fun?
-Completely Funded, you will receive BIS chants and gear upon arrival, and gold for consumables
-Large server with a lot of random people leveling looking to duel occasionally
-Trying to make a statement ( really want to see if 1s are capable of some really tough mobs that would normally be not soloable)
-Not a lot of time needed to make toon and start the fun
-We will only schedual 1 raid, 2 hours long every Friday so does take up a lot of time (9 central)
-(Sunday optional raid)
-We all have the same goal, kill some high level mobs

Inbox me if you might be intersted with your real ID and start rolling that hunter!

Thank you all, cya soon

Last edited:
Me too! but whatevs its simple enough to make a new one (pun intended) and to get gold on another server just buy and send a bunch of Epic Guild Tabards to your new toon and resell them. you can also add chants to the loom gear you will use and send those aswell.

Me too! but whatevs its simple enough to make a new one (pun intended) and to get gold on another server just buy and send a bunch of Epic Guild Tabards to your new toon and resell them. you can also add chants to the loom gear you will use and send those aswell.

2 people other than me interested, one already BIS besides AGM in like a week. Other is making his toon tomorrow. It is pretty quick to gear, I have guildies who help us get AGM and it works. I already have 1 AGM and 2 AMs in a few weeks HARDLY doing them. I've gotten 5 AMs in 5 minutes once from cross realm. Please shoot me a message and Btag if you wanna join guys. 3 storng 5 would be a literal army especially with some more hunts. We have tank and 2 dps ATM.

and double AGM will takes months, along with the HK's

Took me about 5 sessions of trying a few servers, meaning, 5 times goblin goes to arena, relative on all servers, and hopping to 2-3 servers not linked with Stormrage, 5 occasions, and gotten 14 (1 AGM, 2 AMs).

Took me about 5 sessions of trying a few servers, meaning, 5 times goblin goes to arena, relative on all servers, and hopping to 2-3 servers not linked with Stormrage, 5 occasions, and gotten 14 (1 AGM, 2 AMs).
I did it in MoP by myself xD. Also, cross realm doesn't work like it did back in WoD. Much harder to just hop to someone elses realm because they have to be in your zone now.

Want to see if we could maybe kill a Dino in ungoro to start out. Btw this guild will be no summons, meaning we will run there on chauffeur. It's adds to the doing it yourself factor, feels more complete

frst#11401

im pretty interested in trying out a draenei healer configuration. I assume this is an Alliance endeveour?

frst#11401

im pretty interested in trying out a draenei healer configuration. I assume this is an Alliance endeveour?

Yes alliance, and we could use another tank for sure. I'll add you and winterly later today/tonight. Got a bday party to go to in a bit here. Feel free to make you toon, I'll have chants for you when I get on next

I did it in MoP by myself xD. Also, cross realm doesn't work like it did back in WoD. Much harder to just hop to someone elses realm because they have to be in your zone now.

I have a few of my guildies from my 101 twink guild who I've been paying to leave their toons on different servers down in STV and it works marvelously. We could do the same thing. Say Winterly needs an AGM. Winterly would get on his main server with 2 seater flying mount, run my level 1 I make on low pop realm, and he flys me down to STV. We do this like 4 times or so. When arena starts, I spam log on those 1s and invite his level 1 to grab the chest on each server. Like I said within 5 different occasions of trying this, I have 14 AMs. Must be doing something right.

Made a Dreanai Pally (i know warrior is a bit better but whatevs). Already have Battlemaster, Mending and Priestess chants and put my first aid to 300 for runecloth bandages. saving all the quests for Guild Rep. Going to need fmp and agm at some point for the stam boosts. Named Glyth

Users who are viewing this thread