Full LIst of Mounts, Titles, and Pets Available at 70

It was me, who requested it. And I love you fizz for making such a detailed list... <3 cheers bud!

I would guess so, since i think all the world events can be done by 70's.

Elders festival, Children's week, & Love is in the air.

Elders of the dungeons. Several require 71+ Wotlk instances -----> Unobtainable @ 70.

Hail to the king, Baby. Requires 71+ Wotlk instance (UP) ----> Unobtainable @ 70.

Bad example, Requires 75+ Food to be eaten. ----> Unobtainable @ 70.

I pitied the fool, Requires naxxramas and Culling of stratholme, which both require 71+ (You cannot drop the dummy and get credit outside the instance, even though the zone is called "The culling of stratholme", or "Naxxramas". ----- > Unobtainable @ 70.

Other then that, others are all obtainable, @ 70.

Elders festival, Children's week, & Love is in the air.

Elders of the dungeons. Several require 71+ Wotlk instances -----> Unobtainable @ 70.

Hail to the king, Baby. Requires 71+ Wotlk instance (UP) ----> Unobtainable @ 70.

Bad example, Requires 75+ Food to be eaten. ----> Unobtainable @ 70.

I pitied the fool, Requires naxxramas and Culling of stratholme, which both require 71+ (You cannot drop the dummy and get credit outside the instance, even though the zone is called "The culling of stratholme", or "Naxxramas". ----- > Unobtainable @ 70.

Other then that, others are all obtainable, @ 70.

My bad than and too bad at the same time, would have loved to see such a mount on a 70's.

i am so mad about winter veil right now.
<

can no longer get two of the achieves for the meta because they have been tied to dailies that you must be 80 to obtain. still holding out a little hope that they will fix that like they did with the cata candy buckets.

Add 2 mounts to list : the 2 from Baradins Hold Tol Barad

It'll will take a hella of a long time to get to exalted + 365 marks

and the pet : Rustberg Call 40 marks

and the Tabard from Tol Barad for 40 marks

Before TB starts, have a friend Mass summon you to TB, then when you guys are in battle ask the leader to inv you, walk through, hopefully you win to get the marks

Users who are viewing this thread