FULL GUIDE & Checklist: How to Be Powerful Twink in BFA in 21 Steps!

What class you Think is Strongest Boosting Twink 110 out of YOUR experience?

• Total voters

UmrenTV

Veteran
In this Post I will show you EXACTLY the way of becoming STRONG twink in 21 STEPS in Battle for Azeroth.

I promise you, if you do everything correctly, this twink of yours… will either beat level 120 in duels and make them cry for their mommy, or can boost your friends or customers in Dungeons or Island Expeditions for NICE amount of gold, or Farm Content in BFA for Gold with Professions / Mob Farming / BOE / etc…

So Why I do this?
Well I got BFA Gift from Kojiko from our Discord, so I can be on US region as well, making raids and stuff! SO YAY for that! and Thanks to Kojiko!
Also I got my New Hunter there using the Boost I got from BFA, and I have to make him twink. SO I felt like:

• Yo I am doing this for 6th time in past month or so, I know the shortcuts, I know da wae. Why not sharing them with ma BROS?
I promise for each of these steps I will make either separate video or blog post, getting more into details but for now…
Here we are, with the 21 steps to GOD TWINK:

1. Level to 110.
  2. Stop Your Experience.
  3. Get artifact for the specs you twink
  4. Do the class campaign to the point where you open Order campaign upgrades, for your second legendary.
  5. Do part of Legionfall Campaign until you open World Quests
  6. Do Argus campaign until you open the quest for the free legendary.
  7. Do the 3 Emissaries on Start for Wakening Essence
  8. Do Daily Legion Heroic Dungeon for Wakening Essence
  9. Win a BG for Wakening Essence
  10. Clear the map from World Quests that give Wakening Essence.
  11. Find which traits are best for your Twink, What is BIS Gear for your Twink with those Azerite Traits & Decide which zone you have to do first, second, third, and when to do WarCampaign quest
  12. Do the BFA prequest for Boralus or Zuldazar – remember that you can skip the campaign if you’ve done it already.
  13. Do the zones, get your Azerite Pieces with the right Traits.
  14. Do the Island Expedition for the World Quest that gives u 600 azerite power. It Gets you closer to the next traits.
  15. Now the Hard Part. Do Mythic Antorus. It’s best to create your own group, but if you got nice gear u might get into someone’s
    grp too… like mine! More talk on this in the Video Below. GET YOUR SEALS FOR BONUS LOOT BEFORE MYTHIC!
  16. Do Heroic Antorus too.
  17. After done with all that, if u still missing some relics for your weapon, you can go and do the Argus quests for Invasions,
    and Pristine Argunite. 650 Veiled Argunite buys you a 192 iLvL relic that can titanforge up to 225 if I am not wrong.
  18. Clear World quests with Wakening Essence every day & Do daily Heroic, BG, and emissary for Wakening Essence.
  19. Do Weekly Heroic Antorus & Mythic Antorus for Wakening Essence, upgrades, legendaries, titanforges & Argus Trinket.
  20. Meanwhile do Island Expeditions for routes training, mobs training, personal training, azerite power for your neck, coz you
    get iLvLs and shit, and also it’s nice time filler while waiting for daily, weekly CD’s.
  21. Meanwhile, pickup your Legion Bonus Loot Seals (Seal of the Broken Fate), every week on your Alts/Mains too, because if you go and roll them on some random Legion content and u don't get anything, you get 150 Wakening Essence. What you can do with it? Scroll a bit down, or watch the video :D
W A L L A ! ! !

Bonus Tips:

• 1000 Wakening Essence = 1 Legendary of your Choice from the Vendor in Dalaran. You Can use them for up to 2h and return them.
  • You can farm 1000 Wakening Essence on your Alts / Mains and send Random Legendary to your Alt (It’s Account Bound)
Extra Activities for Spending Time & Having Fun:

• While you are doing Class Campaign, you can spend some time into learning the lore of your class and get yourself the class mount.
  • You can also get some reps up, for the Class Outfit from your Order Hall as Transmog.
  • Obtain some extra achievments for the Artifact Appearances.
Suggest me MORE STUFS and I will add them as Extra Step, Bonus Tip, or Things You Can Do!
I will put all of this stuff in our Blog on Umren.TV, where you can bookmark it and use it like a To-Do, and I will hyperlink
all the separate guides I will do for your convenience in the list. So you can click around to get in detail.

If you need direct help and Answers we got Lovely Discord channel dedicated for Twinking and Boosting at https://discord.gg/umrentv

If you need more info, Check the Video on How to Become POWERFUL 110 TWINK in BFA in 21 STEPS! [EASY Guide That WORKS] Here:

Cheerio, and All the Best till Next Time!

Last edited:
I have 3 110s shaman, DK and a rogue. And also, a 111 hunter...mostly bad geared with leggos. Was wondering which would be best to do Island Expeditions carries on. I may invest time in that particular one into Antorus one of these days, just never been into Raiding and my twinks I also use primarily to farm for alts and professions. Not going to mention my 119 priest for obvious reasons about doing this lol.

I am leaning toward my enh though on some trial runs I noticed he is a bit susceptible to possibly too large a group's that have disorient/stun abilties or groups where there are several casters in it. So seem I can pull larger groups of certain types mobs but smaller depending what they can do. I am just starting to figure out paths and mob types currently so any guides about Island runs would be nice.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Get artifact for the specs you twink

First thing I would recommend would be to get a proper weapon from a BFA rare spawn, they are 210 ilvl and it will likely take quite a while to catch up a fresh artifact weapon to that unless you get lucky with relics.

I have 3 110s shaman, DK and a rogue. And also, a 111 hunter...mostly bad geared with leggos. Was wondering which would be best to do Island Expeditions carries on.
- Out of those classes I would say DK is not bad (out of what I've heard, haven't tried myself), Shaman, then Rogue (Which most likely won't work really good).
I would say, goi do couple Island Expeditions... or even pay to some twink 2-3 runs, and run around see what h e does.
Now check ur class abilities and traits that you can obtain... and try to create a path in your head, how it would be possible for you to replicate that, with what your class have at your disposal. Think about constant AOE dmg, survival, mobility, etc.
That is how I make my twinks, and mostly it works. But there are great references here as to guides and stuff, that can sprinkle some wisdom on your thoughts :D
First thing I would recommend would be to get a proper weapon from a BFA rare spawn, they are 210 ilvl and it will likely take quite a while to catch up a fresh artifact weapon to that unless you get lucky with relics.
Yeah, but I don't want to make it as a necessary step in the checklist, because I wanted to base it around, doing the minimum necessary steps, for faster progress.
Going around and farming weapons, is losing time, imo. Whether 150 weapon or 200 weapon, won't change much for doing Legionfall campaign, nor Argus. You'll 1 shot anyway.
It will be, a bit, harder like 5-15% depends on weapon difference, when u get over to BFA and do the quests. But in the first 2-3 quests u get weapon (if not from the first one), that is higher than your Artifact probably, so you are safe there.
I don't want to throw away your suggestion, it's a great one, but it's not necessary step, in a efficient checklist, imo.

Cheers for the feedback fellas!

but I don't want to make it as a necessary step in the checklist

I get it, but it's far less effort than to do ANY artifact questline (if you haven't done them all by 110) and will always be 210 regardless which spec you want to play if they are compatible weapon types. No RNG relic issues.

Yes its not necessary, but it can be much easier and more effective. Just sayin. Carry on.

There's already a quickstart guide for this? That goes into better detail on the azerite pieces and explains artifact weapons etc. Why would you not add onto that?

I will make sure people are very conscious of the fact that picking the right leggos can make a big impact on your twink. Certain combinations go better than others for ITs vs general PvE situations as well different ones for wpvp. So good to kind of research plan ahead what you want to accomplish. Cause takes a little bit to grind the 1000 awakening essences hard farming takes maybe I guess 3-4 days, don't want to lose the better part of a week on a random leggo that looks nice.

Yes its not necessary, but it can be much easier and more effective. Just sayin. Carry on.
Well for efficiency sake. Lets get the facts out of the way:
- You still have to do the questline for artifact anyway at some point on the way right? So why not at the start? It needs no gear for it.
- For Legionfall campaign u barely need a better waepon. I done it 6 times so far, with 6 twinks, barely struggled on any point of this.
- Argus as well.
- The point of struggle is BFA content. But you get nice weapon from first quest (if i remember correctly), and couple quests ahead u get 200 iLvL anyway.
Out of the facts, you are literally covered for weapon, from start to end.
Another fact:
- If you spend time (10minutes or 60) grinding for a weapon, you could get certain benefit on some parts, like soloing some rares, maybe... but apart from that, you don't need it. While you can use that time to finish quests or campaigns u MUST for progress.
Compared to the benefit that is marginal, you lose some time, which can be crucial for people that don't have it excessively.
Again, I don't claim what you say it's not worth, but from efficiency point of view, you don't need it :)

There's already a quickstart guide for this? That goes into better detail on the azerite pieces and explains artifact weapons etc. Why would you not add onto that?
While that is a FULL guide on how to Obtain Azerite Pieces and some gear (and it's linked in this post where applicable)... this is more like checklist of what to do to BECOME a twink. Like all the general steps, grinding, etc.
It is my take on it, and I think it helped me a lot having that notepad around while twinking multiple twinks... I felt like sharing it... someone might find it useful :)

Another fact:

Its 10 minutes. Not even.

EVERYTHING - including raising your artifact past 210- is EASIER after that 10 minutes. Everything.

Fact. Its dumb to insist otherwise. If that 10 minutes breaks your WEEKS/MONTHS OF ANTORUS RUNS then im sorry for you. You talk about efficiency and then stall yourself with weaker items. Its "a few minutes" that makes you BETTER.

No matter what. Fact.

There's nothing "efficient" about artifact weapons after you hit 110. Just RNG. Better is better. Do you really think everyone reading your guide is going right into mythic antorus? Get every relic type they need right away?

Last edited:
While that is a FULL guide on how to Obtain Azerite Pieces and some gear (and it's linked in this post where applicable)... this is more like checklist of what to do to BECOME a twink. Like all the general steps, grinding, etc.
It is my take on it, and I think it helped me a lot having that notepad around while twinking multiple twinks... I felt like sharing it... someone might find it useful :)

Sure notes are good, but we have a sticky with a quickstart guide, why not contribute to that to make a full comprehensive guide rather than have people referring to 2 different guides? especially when one is far more complete. With the amount of time that went into the quick start guide, it's far more comprehensive even down to what pieces are awarded from quests which will greatly impact any twink. I understand you want something to link in your youtube etc, but, just add to that and everyone benefits from it.

Couple things

1) your poll is missing monk
2) The only cap for forging at 110 is 265. For everything. I procced a 237 relic from argunite vendor myself.

Couple things

1) your poll is missing monk
2) The only cap for forging at 110 is 265. For everything. I procced a 237 relic from argunite vendor myself.
1) I am terribly sorry for that. If some admin can add, feel free to do so. I can't add it myself unless i remake everything.
2) Uh that is sick brother, GZ! I didn't knew they removed caps :O So if you go to Nighthold you can theoretically titanforge to 265 the Elisande trinket? :O That would be crazy!

Guys, his choice to make a guide is his choice. Stop bashing him and instead continue making informative additions and keep bouncing points back and forth. I will add this posts link to the other and allow there to be 2 since from what I see, this was meant for the faster farmers with less time to build a twink.

Its 10 minutes. Not even.

EVERYTHING - including raising your artifact past 210- is EASIER after that 10 minutes. Everything.

Fact. Its dumb to insist otherwise. If that 10 minutes breaks your WEEKS/MONTHS OF ANTORUS RUNS then im sorry for you. You talk about efficiency and then stall yourself with weaker items. Its "a few minutes" that makes you BETTER.

No matter what. Fact.

There's nothing "efficient" about artifact weapons after you hit 110. Just RNG. Better is better. Do you really think everyone reading your guide is going right into mythic antorus? Get every relic type they need right away?
Well, if they’re Alliance, they can very easily reach out to me if they did want to jump right into mythic Antorus :) although unfortunately, it does take some good RNG to get lucky with relics.

1) I am terribly sorry for that. If some admin can add, feel free to do so. I can't add it myself unless i remake everything.
2) Uh that is sick brother, GZ! I didn't knew they removed caps :O So if you go to Nighthold you can theoretically titanforge to 265 the Elisande trinket? :O That would be crazy!

I'v seen a ToS trinket titanforge to 235 personally, so not sure if the entire cap is removed, but with some luck you can get some pretty impressive forges that put things on the map again, i'd imagine a 240~ infernal cinders would be BiS for an enhance sham for example

Users who are viewing this thread