fucking achievement whores

February 4th, 2009, i got my first arena master trinket on Heeljoo.

I didn't get another one until about a week ago, when I was EXTREMELY lucky and actually managed to get three in one day!

The day after that I got up at 3 a.m. and got my fifth.

Since then, I haven't been able to get a single goddamn trinket. There's ALWAYS a different 80 there who loots it, gets the achievement, then runs off into the fucking sunset after pausing just long enough to 1 shot me as I attempt to hearthstone.

Fucking nerdpoints are the worst thing that ever happened to this game.

Do what I do, get friendly with the best PvPrs on your server, have them come down (5s gladiator arena team FTW!) and watch them 5v15 and still win. Fun stuff.

Heeljoo said:

3am starts to look mighty fine after 2 months of attempting

im at 10 right now, and thats from getting lucky, ie no 80s and i sap ninja the chest from the leveler that comes in to loot. But i guess for you as a priest, you're screwed without protection D:

keep at it :)

Heeljoo said:
I resent this remark.

nono i didnt mean it as an offense

what i meant is that you dont have a cc long enough to ninja the chest, like rogues do with sap

what i meant to get across, is that its worse for you than for some other classes

Fun fact: even before achievement points existed, 80s camped the chest.

Bring help or level to a bracket that doesnt crutch on AGM, imo

Heeljoo said:
February 4th, 2009, i got my first arena master trinket on Heeljoo.

I didn't get another one until about a week ago, when I was EXTREMELY lucky and actually managed to get three in one day!

The day after that I got up at 3 a.m. and got my fifth.

Since then, I haven't been able to get a single goddamn trinket. There's ALWAYS a different 80 there who loots it, gets the achievement, then runs off into the fucking sunset after pausing just long enough to 1 shot me as I attempt to hearthstone.

check out this thread

http://twinkinfo.com/forums/10-19-bracket/7133-wtb-removal-agm-achievement-0_o.html

you may find some useful info there

Ego said:
Do what I do, get friendly with the best PvPrs on your server, have them come down (5s gladiator arena team FTW!) and watch them 5v15 and still win. Fun stuff.

I once got Gnomepunter and his 3s team to help me get it. Good times.

levelers probably didnt like the fact that the chest was always camped by twinks with 80 body guards. anyways im all for the achievement if it inspires world pvp.

Omgimarogue said:
3am starts to look mighty fine after 2 months of attempting

im at 10 right now, and thats from getting lucky, ie no 80s and i sap ninja the chest from the leveler that comes in to loot. But i guess for you as a priest, you're screwed without protection D:

keep at it :)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Subpar said:
Fun fact: even before achievement points existed, 70s camped the chest.

and the way i got both of mine was 3am, 6am, 9am, random 3pm

Well, two things TI:

One, sorry for nerdraging, and secondly

I think 3 a.m. is just gonna be the best way to go about it if I can't find someone to help me out >_<

Heeljoo said:
Well, two things TI:

One, sorry for nerdraging, and secondly

I think 3 a.m. is just gonna be the best way to go about it if I can't find someone to help me out >_<

No agm for you!

Good luck trying to get agm when cataclysm comes out. Stv is being revamped? it will be full of levelers all the time? and I can see blizz revamping the arena to make it more appealing.

yeah, its fairly hard to get...on my level 10 rogue - it took me about 3 weeks to get, trying like 3-5 times a day. I ended up just buying it from the 80's there, paying between 50 and 100g A PERSON, EACH TIME. so it cost me around 1.5-2k gold by the time I was done :\

Spooksters said:
yeah, its fairly hard to get...on my level 10 rogue - it took me about 3 weeks to get, trying like 3-5 times a day. I ended up just buying it from the 80's there, paying between 50 and 100g A PERSON, EACH TIME. so it cost me around 1.5-2k gold by the time I was done :\

Wow man, I thought it was bad when I spent ~100gold. Sucks for you, come do it on my server, I'll help you, then transfer lol

Ya, 80s getting it just for 10-20 achievement points really bothers me too. Especially the ones that go for AGM. I don't mind it too much if there's no twink there to get it, how I got it on my 80, but to take it away from from a twink that can really use it, grr.

A lot of these people have shit for achievement points too. I used to be an achievement point whore, but quit and never bothered with achievements like this. I have actually camped people trying to get it on their 80s with mine when they wouldn't let me get it on one of my twinks.

I'm glad now I am not in a rush to get any more. I can just gradually get them in the hours not many people are on, instead of getting a group to help me. Which btw doesn't always work if someone else brings a bigger group or just decides to kill your twink when you rez. :rolleyes:

Subpar said:
Fun fact: even before achievement points existed, 80s camped the chest.

Fun fact: before achievement points existed, 70s camped the chest

This is why i love my low pop server :) there's hardly ever anyone going for it i can usually get the 9,12 and 3 ones without interruption but just to be safe i log onto my younger brothers 80 druid for protection ^^

Users who are viewing this thread