Frost CC mage

Scrùb @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm missing at least +4 stam bracers, serpent gloves (+2 armor xd) and the satchel haste cloak. Well, I have the haste cloak but that is unfortunately the only cloak I don't have +5 resistances on so I chose 9% resistance and 4 stam over 1,89% haste.

Anything else I could work on? And give me your rating ofc :) And what do you think about the mog : P

EDIT: Is also horde only and am not planning on faction changing this char.

Last edited by a moderator:
Highly individual but what I'd change:

BoA-head for LFH
Faster polys > 3 stam so I'd go with haste cloak, but if you think the resist is very important go with stam
2nd argas for more stam
insginia + agm

TBH I can't see your logic with choosing LFH over loom hat, but then choosing haste cloak over stam :p I got quite a bunch of stam atm so I think I'll stick with the loom hat. Resist is indeed pretty cool, 9% chance to resist magical CC and also, a lot less dmg :)

Argas gives the same stam as garrosh, it only gives 1 more intellect which isn't too crucial. Also I said I aint gonna factionchange this char. But I do agree, dual argas in character screen looks awesome as fuck :p

Insignia + agm would be a good choice but I feel that I can get away from CC easy enough without pvp trinket anyways (WotF and blink). So only CC that really stops me is sap/scatter, and in those I can always pet nova so I think I'll stick with dual agm.

Thanks for your thoughts!

PS. Thanks to whoever made thread about pyrium chain for CCmage, I like it a lot even if it hinders my damage a little bit :d not like I would do gigantic frostbolts with SP/int chant anyways!

Last edited by a moderator:
TBH I can't see your logic with choosing LFH over loom hat, but then choosing haste cloak over stam :p I got quite a bunch of stam atm so I think I'll stick with the loom hat. Resist is indeed pretty cool, 9% chance to resist magical CC and also, a lot less dmg :)

Argas gives the same stam as garrosh, it only gives 1 more intellect which isn't too crucial. Also I said I aint gonna factionchange this char. But I do agree, dual argas in character screen looks awesome as fuck :p

Insignia + agm would be a good choice but I feel that I can get away from CC easy enough without pvp trinket anyways (WotF and blink). So only CC that really stops me is sap/scatter, and in those I can always pet nova so I think I'll stick with dual agm.

Thanks for your thoughts!

PS. Thanks to whoever made thread about pyrium chain for CCmage, I like it a lot even if it hinders my damage a little bit :d not like I would do gigantic frostbolts with SP/int chant anyways!

oh yeah lol that's actually true, never even reflected on that boa head gave haste, kind of embarassing^^

Btw in my arcane gear atm, pretty bad cus i enchanted my only pair of MT for cc set, and dont have gold on alliance atm for +15sp bracers /_\ and no skinning etc...

Oh and I said in OP that I aint gonna faction change this char... I LIED.

Id rather play with 11 hit : /

Id rather play with 11 hit : /

Yeah I know I aint hitcapped, my arcane set is just something I slapped together real fast. I only play arc a few times per week anyways, and frost 90% of the time. Considering of getting hovel diggers for cap tho..

Btw in my arcane gear atm, pretty bad cus i enchanted my only pair of MT for cc set, and dont have gold on alliance atm for +15sp bracers /_\ and no skinning etc...

Oh and I said in OP that I aint gonna faction change this char... I LIED.

if you aint bis you're not a "real" twink, soooo....

you're gonna need lots of satchel gear. bs sockets on gloves, tornado trinket and tailor chant on cloak (does it still work?) this is recommended by the most successful players in the EU.

BiS or get the fuck out!

if you aint bis you're not a "real" twink, soooo....

you're gonna need lots of satchel gear. bs sockets on gloves, tornado trinket and tailor chant on cloak (does it still work?) this is recommended by the most successful players in the EU.

BiS or get the fuck out!
u are a tough love membere?

u are a tough love membere?

nope, some of us are just lucky i guess. but those are a list of BiS items that all real twinks should have.

I was told that if I don't have every single item for a cookie cutter "bis" that I'm not a real twink which is why I should delete my non-gloomed /taloned rogue. Also there's a rate my twink section.
Why do you keep repeating yourself in random threads?

Also this is the rate-a-twink section.

Aww mocha woke up on wrong side of bed today.

I was told that if I don't have every single item for a cookie cutter "bis" that I'm not a real twink which is why I should delete my non-gloomed /taloned rogue. Also there's a rate my twink section.

gtfo

Wow Mochaboi, way to miss a point haha :)
CIHC even locked the thread to prevent any further attempts from you of making yourself looking retarded, but now you even take it to another thread ^-^ Starting to think it was a good thing you gave away your moderator rights.

Saint, same for you :D Guess I'm not a real tinke then, tho! Never claimed I was either. Just another wannabe ;)

Saint, same for you :D Guess I'm not a real tinke then, tho! Never claimed I was either. Just another wannabe ;)

only person here making them selves look stupid is mr. success.

you told me real twinks are bis, and no real twink would make them selves none bis on purpose. at the end of that thread yesterday you asked me to answer your question, its answered, if twinking was just about BiS we'd all be using them items i mentioned above.

glad i could clear that up for you mate, anything else you need clarifying let me know :cool: <3

Users who are viewing this thread