EU+US Fresh to 60s

Interesting. Do you know what the % is? Like what's your health compared to leveler mages
It's about 12 - 13%on my mage but she's nowhere near bis

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

It's about 12 - 13%on my mage but she's nowhere near bis

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

You still haven't convinced me too level any of my 60's to 69.

12-13% is 6-7% higher than my average geared 60 Casters, to put some perspective on it

@ohti Are you comparing a 69 Mage against a 60 DK ? You signature only shows those in this bracket. You need to compare a caster with a caster, due to the passive 6% a wand gives in BG's

You still haven't convinced me too level any of my 60's to 69.

12-13% is 6-7% higher than my average geared 60 Casters, to put some perspective on it

@ohti Are you comparing a 69 Mage against a 60 DK ? You signature only shows those in this bracket. You need to compare a caster with a caster, due to the passive 6% a wand gives in BG's
Gixxer its undeniable that 69s have an advantage over 60s in ipvp
like you literally cannot deny it
The wand does contribute yes but 69s are very similar to 79s. My 79 hunter gets 13%
69s also just get more skills n shit like that

I'm not denying there's a difference, but I have never felt shit I have to level to 69 because my 60's are meh.

I haven't played much 60's since 7.3.5 landed maybe the template values got lowered, making even Heirlooms over ilevel value, strikes me that the ilevel on your 69 is not that much over the i143 of your looms. Template value used to always be based on the x9 level of looms.

Must be different in the 60-69 bracket if an ilevel of 145 gives 6-7% more ( minus the passive 6% a wand gives ), that would suggest the template value is around an ilevel of 85

According to wowhead on the *beta* side, the 200 armor buff is no longer implemented. I'm assuming that means there's no point in getting the pieces unless your intention is to enjoy the set bonus while it lasts. I don't have screenshots atm but it's a quick search if anyone would like to verify.

This is exactly why I haven't purchased any of the 2 sets.

Yes indeed the 2 piece bonuses are gone. Interestingly, the 4 pieces are much better

einrGo4.jpg
gs76JhV.jpg

I know this is Necroing an old post, but this is just incorrect...
Gixxer its undeniable that 69s have an advantage over 60s in ipvp
like you literally cannot deny it

Actually you are wrong to extent though.

Will they have more abilities? Maybe 1 or 2 depending on class/spec.
Will they have more stats? That would require a 69 twink geared above 155 iLvl, which is near impossible to do unless you're able to abuse Fishing Pole.

If you take a lvl 69 and a lvl 60 of the same class/spec you actually get LESS SECONDARIES on the 69 by tiny margins but more Main stat by tiny margins. This is due to the really stupid scaling and ilvl thresholds of the 60-69 bracket. 69's template threshold is ilvl 155, which 60s get scaled to in iPvp.

Users who are viewing this thread