Free to Play: 20 Twinking and You

I had my trials removed from my EU account, but when I tried adding a new trial (wanted US one) it added a EU by default. Can any one confirm that it's even possible to still add a trial US to a EU b.net account?

Best regards,

lindenkron said:
I had my trials removed from my EU account, but when I tried adding a new trial (wanted US one) it added a EU by default. Can any one confirm that it's even possible to still add a trial US to a EU b.net account?

Best regards,

I know atleast how to make a Bnet acc with US trial and EU trial - tho you need to make a new battle.net acc.

Lindenkron, the guide is updated. Under Existing BNET Account it says if you are EU and want US accounts on your BNET you have to change your region.

Also, I added you can only have 1 Starter Edition per Region.

Still a few things to add.

Is it considered *cheating* to make a regular 20 twink? It takes the fun out of it but /shrug

Left To Do:

XFire Info

Billing & Account Services - Need input about what you need, will research myself pretty sure its just account name

So people paying to play should still restrict themselves to the same enchants/consumables/profession (level-cap wise)/etc. as f2p players? I have no issue with this if that's what you're saying, it just worries me a little that one or two person not following these rules can dominate the BG's with ease.

Opinion said:
Left To Do:

XFire Info

Billing & Account Services - Need input about what you need, will research myself pretty sure its just account name

Xfire Channel: f2ptwink

20man Ventrilo Information:

Hostname: voice-tx1.branzone.com

Port: 3788

(Go to the "Level 20 F2P twinks" Channel --> Password is "F2P")

Btw this IS my ventrilo, so if you want any channels added, let me know.

The reason it seems like it's being shared, is because it is. I also use it for my higher level's guild <Revered>.

Mnkey said:
Is it considered *cheating* to make a regular 20 twink? It takes the fun out of it but /shrug

Do what you want to do.

If you want to make a 20 twink, with all the BiS item a 20 can get with all enchants do it.

If you want to make a 24, do IT!

Don't stop yourself because some random people tell you that there's a code and that YOU should follow it.

bankbeauty said:
Do what you want to do.

If you want to make a 20 twink, with all the BiS item a 20 can get with all enchants do it.

If you want to make a 24, do IT!

Don't stop yourself because some random people tell you that there's a code and that YOU should follow it.

I'm going to go ahead and say that 20 twinks with +higher enchants, and level 24s are part of a totally different bracket.

These weird laws as you are implying them to be, are here to make the gameplay more fair for everyone.

We've been repeatably ganking any level 24s we see. So far I've only seen 2, but they dropped pretty fast.

Its ironic to me that someone supporting such a fragile bracket (10s) would want to attack what people are trying to do here. its such a cop-out for you to come here with that attitude. I am sure people attacking 10s, and showing others how lame it is, would not be welcomed. Why do you feel what you are doing is any different.

If you need to crutch on OP gear so you can kill people, you can always level through battlegrounds, no need to destroy what these people are trying to build.

pilgrim said:
Its ironic to me that someone supporting such a fragile bracket (10s) would want to attack what people are trying to do here. its such a cop-out for you to come here with that attitude. I am sure people attacking 10s, and showing others how lame it is, would not be welcomed. Why do you feel what you are doing is any different.

If you need to crutch on OP gear so you can kill people, you can always level through battlegrounds, no need to destroy what these people are trying to build.

I love my level 20 =' )

Amen to you, brother.

pilgrim said:

I'm not saying go ahead and play 20 BiS or 24 twink. I say, IF YOU want to do it, do it. Don't tell yourself, well I can't do it, because people will hate me, who cares, they can hate you.

Banning thing and putting code, isn't something that should be used like you guys are doing.

We tried that in the 10s and without a strong community it's impossible, and the fact that we had rules pissed a lot of people.

Again I'm not promoting 20BiS or 24 Twink, I'm not working to get your effort down, I just want you to understand that, acting like you can ban things, hate on people and things like that isn't a viable option.

I'm sorry, but when someone tell me not to do something, it's often in that time that I do it.

Opinion said:
Didn't a few brackets ban Aimed Shot?

Never fully worked.

Same goes for 10s, we did that with resil back when it was really op.

Worked for our guild, but anyone outside were using it.

Same went for 29 and aimed shot ban

bankbeauty said:
Never fully worked.

Same goes for 10s, we did that with resil back when it was really op.

Worked for our guild, but anyone outside were using it.

Same went for 29 and aimed shot ban

That doesn't mean it won't work for us.

Stop being such a downer to the bracket, please.

The only difference is, they were public brackets. This is such a niche bracket that majority is TI members.

Opinion said:
The only difference is, they were public brackets. This is such a niche bracket that majority is TI members.

That's what you think. Because you really think everyone on TI follow the rules?

Because you think no one on TI will roll 24 to rape some of you?

You think that?

Users who are viewing this thread