Free level boost

Diibzee

Veteran
So i have a free level boost sitting around on my account from my original BFA purchase I am thinking of finally using. With that being the case what exactly are my choices here?

I see 110 twinks, I see 111 twinks and I see 119 twinks.. I know the obvious answer of "well your base stats are higher at 119 sooo" but are they're any real differences in BFA that will decipher between which I should go?

The char will be for mainly wPvP and BG purposes, I will also being using it for boosting services to spend some gold are pretty transmogs (but not as much as PvP). Also I know the classes that are better than others for boosting at that level, but my decision on class choice isn't at all reliant on that factor.

Basically what's my gearing going to be like playing on each of these levels, is there things I can access at 119 and not 110/111 that is a large benefit? Or is it all just pretty much "dungeon and WQ grinds while pumping heart levels on your necklace"

They already locked twinks to their own queues for pvp, so there's no reason to play a twink if you want to run bgs (because you can't).

Boosting services become irrelevant in patch 8.2 now with yet another nerf from Blizzard so.... There's basically no reason to play a twink now unless you just want to roll content for your own fun.

In that case 110/111 do fine with that. 111 has an easier startup and is quite strong with BFA gems and enchants, but 110 is significantly more powerful when fully geared.

Users who are viewing this thread