US free agent for TC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
After playing with a few different "teams" i have noticed i'm playing with twinks who don't want anything to do with information that would help them improve at their role, players who prefer to think of excuses instead of face facts... I'm looking for a TC team and willling to form one with whoever that will not waste my time. I can play anything (prefer boomy for specific reasons) on either faction any server just pm me on xpoff.

A great example right here during tonights plebs first game i went full heals running penitent playing priest (finding my group in or near our gy 80% of the time) and we lost with no chance of winning , second game i ran schism to prove the dps on my side were shit + it's actually very sad to see a disc over the course of 22 minutes do more damage than boomies+mages+hunter and tie with top dmg of the match. IDC what your arguement is for this because I did this to prove a point. Had I played the same setup as first match running penitent going full 100% heals it would have not changed the outcome playing vs the same exact group in the 2nd game. If you don't understand this don't even message me or reply to this thread with troll attempts or nonsense. This was an organized 10v10 so if you have no experience in this there is no need for your .2

rofl1.jpg

Last edited:
If you attempt to waste my time or "troll" me I'll know this very fast, I catch on quick.

Omg look as you can we have animal in the wild , loose on a adventure to topping damage as you can see a healing class what a great job pulled of by Voc the r1 disc priest letting his team die with his 85k healing when a resto shaman did x2 his healing and twerk doing x3 his healing -National Geographic

Omg look as you can we have animal in the wild , loose on a adventure to topping damage as you can see a healing class what a great job pulled of by Voc the r1 disc priest letting his team die with his 85k healing when a resto shaman did x2 his healing and twerk doing x3 his healing -National Geographic
everything i say and said you don't get and "new member" when i have seen this b4?? sharkshark anyone?? your opinion and input has no weight to it m8 ur just another avg

everything i say and said goes over your head and "new member" when i have seen this b4?? sharkshark anyone?? your opinion and input has no weight to it m8 ur just another avg
Your right im very average , but like I said you said you where a God didnt look at it :O

From hearing you on discord and your comments on xpoff all you need to do is clone yourself 9 more times and join the Twink Cup..Only viable option for you unfortunately.

You're bad. This trolly persona of "i'm the best u suck" has gone for long enough.

Hate to break it to you, having the "top" damage/heals/HKs/KBs really doesn't mean squat in a Battleground. Properly placed damage/heals/HKs/KBs is what wins games my friend.

/cheers

You're bad. This trolly persona of "i'm the best u suck" has gone for long enough.
I'm 50x the druid you never will be. It's not a "trolly persona" it's the truth. The only thing that has "gone long enough" is your FCing, why do you think everyone shit on your "high level FCing video" ?? I wouldn't be surprised if gsc replaced you when they see what's coming their way. A weak link like you causes massive weight to be put on rest of the team. You could never top damage for your team as boomy and you sure as hell could never top dmg for your team as disc priest. I actually feel disrespected when idiots like you play my class and attempt to project themselves as someone in a position of anything but a pile of hot garbage that needed to be thrown out a long time ago.

As for you @Allybeboba you said top players don't even waste their time with the TC. That is the single most idiotic comment you have ever made and you probably would get soloed by a warlock pet.

The first thing you need to do to become something great is drop that personality. HB is a good example of this, if you become positive and always trying to help/encourage people. You'll know no boundaries!

If you keep going down the road you are, does not matter how right you are or how good you are. People won't want to play with you and/or you won't have a good team to play with.

Set a positive example to yourself and the people/community and the rest will fall in place in time. I'm only saying this to give you the benifit of the dought before you realise this 2/3 years or how ever long it takes to reconize your way of reason or interaction with the community is impacting on yourself more then anyone else.

You may disagree with me but I've seen people change in the past. I'm not saying I'm a saint either I know I got a lot of stuff I need to work on also. Hate on this as much as you want but I hope you can take at least one thing from this.

Best of luck with you're future endeavours with twinks!

Last edited:
I really wished i could have saw the first game leaderboards. I think i heard voc did like 100k less healing then twerk. I dont really know but your attitude needs to change. Like what that dude said. If you clones yourself 9 times you would still probably lose TC. Your ego Is way over the top. Calm down and learn from "your" mistakes. Not always worry about others.

If you are off the team then oh well. Your lost. Maybe one day you will realize the fundamentals of the game and team to stay on one team. Not just bounce every 2 days.

So far this is competitive and objective discussion, haven't seen anything I consider toxic, however I did just wake up so maybe I missed something, either way instead of detailing a thread please make use of the report function

I really wished i could have saw the first game leaderboards. I think i heard voc did like 100k less healing then twerk. I dont really know but your attitude needs to change. Like what that dude said. If you clones yourself 9 times you would still probably lose TC. Your ego Is way over the top. Calm down and learn from "your" mistakes. Not always worry about others.

If you are off the team then oh well. Your lost. Maybe one day you will realize the fundamentals of the game and team to stay on one team. Not just bounce every 2 days.
Again for the millionth time our DPS were slacking so someone had to step up and carry that needed dps, i did over 200k heals with 78k dmg the first go while Twerk did no damage at all. When you are as good as me you know when the healers can keep up people and when damage should be dished out. Topping heals does not mean shit if you lose the game. You're basically saying it's perfectly fine to heal those guys who are slow to move on OBJ instead of push and get ready for your FC or get ready for any kind of EFC attempt or mid push that would benefit the team. A good disc has a high dmg+heal output but this is near impossible if the rest of the team isn't able to keep up with the opposite side.. If you would have combined my dmg and heals no other priest on our team would have compared. Livingforce did an excellent job at playing disc for his side. He knew he had to heal heavily but he still put out damage when necessary. You have no idea what your talking about, this isn't ego. I am very calm. I have more xp in twink wsg than you. The people I began playing with back in cata 20-24 were on a level only a small group of current 19s can claim they are on, and that includes GSC + One Punch.

So far this is competitive and objective discussion, haven't seen anything I consider toxic, however I did just wake up so maybe I missed something, either way instead of detailing a thread please make use of the report function
You are correct there is nothing toxic here. I'm not picking on anyone who performed poorly at their given role, but I will not allow false information to be spread. I went full dps disc the second game to prove one thing, and that is our dps was not putting out what we needed. Found myself pushing in mid ahead of even our frontliners when we could have landed kills only to find my fellow dps team mates running back in fear instead of capitalizing on enemy position mistakes.

This tired ole routine is boring now.. You're a predictable, bad, unevolving troll.

With all that damage you scored 1 KB, gj.
With your lack of healing 80% of it was on yourseld, gj.
With being a priest your primary focus was to damage then bitch and whine the whole time about how everyone around you is dying, gj.

I've only done 3 10v10s with you. 2 last night and 1 back in wod before you ragequit after losing one bg 2-1 with burg and others. You are a very bad personality to be around and no one wants to play with you most of the time because of it. If you want a TC team I suggest you find 9 people who aren't on XPoff and don't know who you are and maybe your "skill" will impress them because your mouth annoys them.

The issue for most ambitious dps players who say they cannot swap to something else is their lack of range awareness. Time and time again I see players moving the wrong direction and allowing themselves to be taken advantage of. This makes capping and winning vs the team who knows how to use this weakness nearly impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread