US Freaking Normies

Tom Ganks

Can't get a glaive run around here without being criticized by a clueless endgame casual. I had no beef with the guy the entire run and he suddenly ditches, lol. But I was wrong in the video, I actually wasn't screwed over since I was party leader. Invited a friend right after and unfortunately no drop :/

Can't fathom how scummy people can be behind a computer screen. Anywho, just felt like sharing something I could have easily just vented off. But I'm sure some of you guys have similar experiences with people oblivious to twinking.

Lol leaving without even saying anything
And that guy is just like those 100s in WoD who take the SoO mythic gear from 90s and say "go max lvl it's not like SoO gear is good at 100"

At least he didn't ninja them.

this pretty much sums up the majority of the player base nowadays

This is a actually why people why are nostalgic for vanilla and TBC. These shanagans did not take place then. People did not live to grieve others 10 years ago on WoW.

Honestly that's what you sign up for when you roll alliance, and I don't know what you expected from someone that looks like they just boosted to 100 10 minutes ago.

Users who are viewing this thread