EU+US Forceful Cup Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, if you aren't aware of the history of ddosing in this bracket then you're a ducking idiot. ive seemed members of my team ddosed before. It's happened about every twink cup. Just because a never been like you is too stupid to realize that means nothing.

yeah I agree the bracket needs to be aware of your criminal impact on this bracket of ddosing tournys and specific players

Just a heads up, if you aren't aware of the history of ddosing in this bracket then you're a ducking idiot. ive seemed members of my team ddosed before. It's happened about every twink cup. Just because a never been like you is too stupid to realize that means nothing.

Just a heads up, federal offenses( such as DDoSing) can land you in the penitentiary for years and cost you tens of thousands of dollars in fines. Is it worth it?

The DDoSing in "every" Twink Cup is one of the reasons I don't participate.

/cheers

Just a heads up, federal offenses( such as DDoSing) can land you in the penitentiary for years and cost you tens of thousands of dollars in fines. Is it worth it?

The DDoSing in "every" Twink Cup is one of the reasons I don't participate.

/cheers
Your reading comprehension is poor man. I've been denouncing ddosing there as I've done since I returned in late 2014 and saw criminals using it. You're preaching to the choir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread