EU+US Forceful Cup Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
amen brother last guy who ddos'd me used to play 19s under the alias Dirtyauction

You're reputed to have a history of this type of criminal behavior so commit the felony and find out what happens. Like I said, the day after it happens to me I suit up and walk into the local FBI office since they investigate these types of felonies.

You're reputed to have a history of this type of criminal behavior so commit the felony and find out what happens. Like I said, the day after it happens to me I suit up and walk into the local FBI office since they investigate these types of felonies.

You first?

You first?
I'm certainly not giving you permission to target me or anyone. I'm saying if you target me I'll hold you criminally accountable and the owner of your internet connection as well as you civilly accountable.
You're a pos used to dealing with children. You commit a felony again an adult I promise you that society will hold you accountable little boy. And if this website participates by giving you ID's they'll be held accountable as well.

I'm certainly not giving you permission to target me or anyone. I'm saying if you target me I'll hold you criminally accountable and the owner of your internet connection as well as you civilly accountable.
You're a pos used to dealing with children. You commit a felony again an adult I promise you that society will hold you accountable little boy. And if this website participates by giving you ID's they'll be held accountable as well.
Yeah amen partner
Just a heads up if you DARE commit a felony against myself or my loved ones I won't hesitate either to take you to the authorities bub you have quite the reputation of being a known twink ddoser

Rumors are spreading that you were the one to ddos in this forceful cup hope you're comfortable serving the time for the crime brother

Yeah amen partner
Just a heads up if you DARE commit a felony against myself or my loved ones I won't hesitate either to take you to the authorities bub you have quite the reputation of being a known twink ddoser

Rumors are spreading that you were the one to ddos in this forceful cup hope you're comfortable serving the time for the crime brother

There's not a single person in this bracket who has ever claimed I've done anything illegal to them. Not my style.
I haven't heard that you were involved with the tournament; I don't know who did that, although there was at least one known ddoser on a team that seemed to benefit. You responded threatening to ddos me so just letting you know the consequences in advance.

There's not a single person in this bracket who has ever claimed I've done anything illegal to them. Not my style.
I haven't heard that you were involved with the tournament; I don't know who did that, although there was at least one known ddoser on a team that seemed to benefit. You responded threatening to ddos me so just letting you know the consequences in advance.

lots of twinks are speculating you as the ddos mastermind behind ruining this tournament not sure if your word means much

and I never threatened to ddos you I was supporting your false stand against internet criminals by sharing the name of a known twink ddoser who viciously attacked my internet connection and how hes now incarcerated (Dirtyauction)

Could you track us back to how "you first" tied into that?

Nevermind. You got the point, which was my only objective here.

Could you track us back to how "you first" tied into that?

See you told me to commit a felony when I posted in this thread with no ill intent so I responded with "you first?" because you're an up'n'coming twink criminal who probably wouldn't hesitate to ravage my router

If you attack me I will defend myself buddy :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

At this point you're just spewing slander putting yourself and the owner of your internet connection at risk financially so just stfu and don't plan on ddosing me and we'll be fine. I'm not going to argue with a moron who thinks he's above the law.

At this point you're just spewing slander putting yourself and the owner of your internet connection at risk financially so just stfu and don't plan on ddosing me and we'll be fine. I'm not going to argue with a moron who thinks he's above the law.

haha typical, internet scumbag is unable to contain his emotions when hes unable to ddos the person whos upsetting him

you're the lowest of the low MYT :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Even though I've terrorized him in arena many times at least he has some basic skills. You don't.
This isn't a good time to punch above your weight, bad.
You've been hard baited half a dozen times in this page alone, you have no idea whats going on. Go read the newspaper and play some bingo like all the other people your own age.

I've never been ddosed because, among other ways of being proactive, I let the douches in the 19 bracket know up front I'll 100% be at the FBI the next day pursuing criminal charges.
If it ever does happen, I'll happily take the first step to send some punk to jail.

I dont think the FBI will care enough about someone from 3rd world country behind VPN who DDoSed someone over video game...
But feel free to live in ur bubble.

You've been hard baited half a dozen times in this page alone, you have no idea whats going on. Go read the newspaper and play some bingo like all the other people your own age.
There's likely far more your age playing bingo than mine. My age contributes to society. Yours is a bunch of mooches living in parents basements. You're right though that I do read voraciously. That has far less to do with age and more to do with intelligence and success. Thanks for clarifying where you fall on that scale.
You fall into that category of people that thinks you're smart and smart people are dumb because you're that stupid. I watched the tournament. I understand the swapping player issues. I also understand the history of ddosing in this bracket including by a person who has posted in this thread.

I dont think the FBI will care enough about someone from 3rd world country behind VPN who DDoSed someone over video game...
But feel free to live in ur bubble.
If indeed it were a person in a third world country maybe they wouldn't care. It's a felony though and just because some dipshit with no real world experience imagines they don't care if someone feloniously takes down an internet connection doesn't make it so.
One of us is indeed living in a bubble. That person is a mental child incapable of supporting themselves. Any guesses which it is?

There's likely far more your age playing bingo than mine. My age contributes to society. Yours is a bunch of mooches living in parents basements. You're right though that I do read voraciously. That has far less to do with age and more to do with intelligence and success. Thanks for clarifying where you fall on that scale.
You fall into that category of people that thinks you're smart and smart people are dumb because you're that stupid. I watched the tournament. I understand the swapping player issues. I also understand the history of ddosing in this bracket including by a person who has posted in this thread.
You got more issues than time magazine there buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread