For the love of god, STOP PLAYING WSG

C O T U S

Legend
i'll keep this one short and to the point:

blizzard has changed the warsong gulch battleground so that you cannot go backwards into your base from your graveyard. this leaves players wide open to being farmed in their graveyard by opponents who have a tactical advantage.

hunters, and to a lesser extent rogues, are able to completely control the midfield at level 20 due to the design of the battleground being more or less a long vertical chokepoint. this leads to players being farmed in midfield and subsequently at their graveyard.

you guys have two choices:

1. play arathi basin (and try to organize war games!)

2. keep playing WSG, keep coming to the forums to whine about getting farmed and not having any fun

the choice is YOURS. it's up to YOU, each individual player. the rest of us are just going to keep having a lot of FUN playing for FREE by avoiding warsong gulch and playing arathi basin.

have a nice day.

C O T U S said:
i'll keep this one short and to the point:

blizzard has changed the warsong gulch battleground so that you cannot go backwards into your base from your graveyard. this leaves players wide open to being farmed in their graveyard by opponents who have a tactical advantage.

hunters, and to a lesser extent rogues, are able to completely control the midfield at level 20 due to the design of the battleground being more or less a long vertical chokepoint. this leads to players being farmed in midfield and subsequently at their graveyard.

you guys have two choices:

1. play arathi basin (and try to organize war games!)

2. keep playing WSG, keep coming to the forums to whine about getting farmed and not having any fun

the choice is YOURS. it's up to YOU, each individual player. the rest of us are just going to keep having a lot of FUN playing for FREE by avoiding warsong gulch and playing arathi basin.

have a nice day.

What are the queues like?

Grody1 said:
What are the queues like?

there is 1 game going on at a time from about noon PST to 9pm PST. games last about 20 minutes.

edit: after some experimentation we think there might be 2 games at primetime, because when trying to simultaneously queue we got in different ABs a couple times. can't confirm that though

this farmin' at graveyards are pretty dumb ya... actually when I que for AB i get no pop i waited for 40 mins -.-' in the time i could have been alot in WSG and quick lose :DDDD but the problem right now is that alot of the horde players are undergeared 'cuz in atleast 3 of 4 wsg's we have some people who are under 800 hp... and this is just a free hk for everyone (even for me as a ret pally :D)

Pookums said:
Holy crap Druiddroid! I didn't know you were still around, it's Healadinn / Daemonics /wave
Heyo /wave :) I don't WoW anymore but I'm still on these forums for the lulz

wsg is my favorite battleground and i will probably always que for it but i occasionally que ab for a change of pace... if they ever make wsg tree's cuase los issues ill be much happier

so i qued ab all evening and it was great until all the 24's horde side figured out that they can also que ab...now im deciding between going to 24 or just fully twinking my 20...

roudy said:
so i qued ab all evening and it was great until all the 24's horde side figured out that they can also que ab...now im deciding between going to 24 or just fully twinking my 20...

>:| Your not even playing on a trail account.

CIHC said:
>:| Your not even playing on a trail account.

i know, but im also not fully twinked, i carry a much better gearset around in my bags for duels and such while waiting for a que...i could level a 24 hunter with full boa's if you would prefer..im sorry i felt that using my p2p account was alot simpler then adding a trial

roudy said:
i know, but im also not fully twinked, i carry a much better gearset around in my bags for duels and such while waiting for a que...i could level a 24 hunter with full boa's if you would prefer..im sorry i felt that using my p2p account was alot simpler then adding a trial

Please do not take the post I made offensively, I was merely venting at the wrong person lol. Nonono, I don't have a problem with your warrior at all, I find it fun to encounter you in bgs :3 We don't need anymore hunters, thank you though <3

CIHC said:
Please do not take the post I made offensively, I was merely venting at the wrong person lol. Nonono, I don't have a problem with your warrior at all, I find it fun to encounter you in bgs :3 We don't need anymore hunters, thank you though <3

i just get alot of crap for not being a trial :( i tryed to make it fair and use stuff my chanter has but its still lvl 200 so i have some better enchants

roudy said:
i just get alot of crap for not being a trial :( i tryed to make it fair and use stuff my chanter has but its still lvl 200 so i have some better enchants

I won't bash you for being on a P2P account because I've stopped bashing the 24's who are on a P2P account as well :p

hmmmmm, normally there aren't too many 24s in AB. they all (on both factions) queue almost exclusively WSG, because it is easier for them to "farm killz" or whatever you want to call it, and that's the reason why they made their 24 twinks.

since i started playing in this bracket a couple weeks ago, the AB queues have steadily gotten better and better and popped faster and more often during the day. i guess we will just have to cross our fingers that the 24s don't all migrate to AB instead. i don't really see that happening, though....there will always be randoms who are queuing for WSG.

we have a group of 6 right now playing ab on horde. just 4 capped a game. if you're horde and want to have actually fun BGs, now is the time to queue.

Users who are viewing this thread