For the love of god, STOP PLAYING WSG

If you're not a trial then invite some people into groups to do war game arenas, and encourage people to F2P at 20 through your example and by helping out instead of just giving up on the bracket. Keep at it until there's enough to do war games and you won't need to level/gear up.

small sample size I know, but

41 WSG played, 28 won

7 AB played, 0 won

It seems to me horde's lack of teamplay becomes more evident in AB, while in WSG one skilled FC or a few people to return flags is enough to carry a bunch of 600hp kids

Shockur said:
small sample size I know, but

41 WSG played, 28 won

7 AB played, 0 won

It seems to me horde's lack of teamplay becomes more evident in AB, while in WSG one skilled FC or a few people to return flags is enough to carry a bunch of 600hp kids

Statistics - Game - World of Warcraft

my 24 paladin

29 Wsg played 29 won

3 AB played 3 AB won

(inb4 people saying the killed me or see me AFK).

Sorry i AFK out before i get farmed by 4-6 people in MF and get Emote spam of /spit /laugh /rofl /giggle /slap etc.

i play my 24 to have fun and to turn the tide. Other wise if neither is happening then i will leave and not rage at my team who may be completely new players.

Besides most games i won i prevented Gy farming one game i went in 0-2 and i turned it around returning the flag multiple times and taking out the trash at Horde GY. horde won 2 - 2. Almost getting a third cap in.

Users who are viewing this thread