<for the BOYS>

yo we already have a mage and a lock in the team but if you still want a invite to the guild ill happily give you one and if are mage/lock cant join for the day i'll happily take you mate just /w whambar-draenor anytime and ill inv

Ben.

Name(s) : Willy

[1]Age : 16

WoW Experience : Played since i was very young started playing in Burning crusade.

- General Twinking Experience : Played twinks since burning crusade, mainly rogue but also mage/priest/druid.

- 19 Twinking Experience : I have been rank 1 on "NeVa" with my brother, I have played 19's as the only twinkbracket.

- Endgame PvP Experience : 2600+ rating in 2s and 2,2 in 3s as 85 Rogue in Cataclysm.

Class(es) : Rogue, druid.

[2]Current Twinks : Armory Links http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Wìlly/advanced

UI Screenshot : Imgur

[3]Relevant Macros : Not any relevant ones looking away from sap macro / meld macro.

Microphone : Yes

Why should we pick you? : I am a very experienced rogue player that would like to maybe have a chance to play in premades in the future.

Other Information : Hi.

Application Form: Marvin

Name(s) : Xerand, Ziaor

[1]Age : 23

WoW Experience : Vanilla until now (paused mop)
- General Twinking Experience :Just played 19 PvP and endgame PvP

- 19 Twinking Experience : Played disc prist, rogue, hunter, boomkin, warry, warlock, monk.

- Endgame PvP Experience : Played rogue at 2.3k+. From BC until Cata.( Armory when asked for.

Class(es) : Engame: Rogue and drood. 19 PvP: Prist,Rogue,Warrior, Monk, Hunter, Warlock, Druid
[2]Current Twinks : Armory Links: Ziaor @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft ; Xerand @ Draenor - Community - World of Warcraft ; and more, but u are just searching for war and bm monk sooo..

UI Screenshot :WoWScrnShot_060315_202809.jpg - directupload.net every char got these ui with little changes.

3]Relevant Macros : target markos and focus
Microphone : Yes

Why should we pick you? :Played WoW since vanilla. Im experienced in rbg's and normal ones. Played PvP mainly. Im looking forward to be a part of a nice and active guild. Im smart and helpful. Im 23 years old, so im not childish.
Other Information : Im working as an it guy and im from germany. ask for the rest^^

_________________________________________________[/COLOR]​

Users who are viewing this thread