"Flavor of the Month" scum

if you play fotm, you suck.

seriously, you suck more than a vacuum cleaner.

what's the difference between fotm scum and a mosquito? mosquito's stop sucking when you slap them.

known fotm scum:

Thotfc (feral)
Jamesb (brew monk)
Visual (feral)
Pug Lord (godadin monster)
Collapse (sucks)
Riptwenty (uses jump macro's)

and many many more, if you want me to add some known fotm to this list leave a reply :)
I don't even play brew at 29. I played 2 matches on my 39 brew and brew isn't fotm at 19. Get off my dick trial I'm actually flattered you mentioned me being as you'll never be mentioned
I have a screeny of u on a 29 brew in wsg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tacowarrior - f2p Fire Mage. All that scum.

At least i play "FoTM" better then most of them out there, for you to be so disturbed by me that you have to mention me in a post btw thanks for the mention bb <3 View attachment 6323

Attachments

• 60377245.jpg
    60377245.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 230
At least i play "FoTM" better then most of them out there, for you to be so disturbed by me that you have to mention me in a post btw thanks for the mention bb <3 View attachment 6324

Attachments

• 60377245.jpg
    60377245.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 208
I don't really mind 29 BMs as long as there is only 1 of them, but Ferals totally kill all the fun of the game...hate going 100-0% during a stun, and there are usually multiples running around on Alliance side.
Flying and underground hacking is quite lame, and I report those people every time.

I am also not a fan of all the wall jumping...I play the game straight-up, as designed, and haven't bothered to learn the jumps.
That said, I am thinking about learning them...if for no reason than to get to the people that do use them (especially getting on top of the zerker/regen huts and behind the base).

I don't really mind 29 BMs as long as there is only 1 of them, but Ferals totally kill all the fun of the game...hate going 100-0% during a stun, and there are usually multiples running around on Alliance side.
Flying and underground hacking is quite lame, and I report those people every time.

I am also not a fan of all the wall jumping...I play the game straight-up, as designed, and haven't bothered to learn the jumps.
That said, I am thinking about learning them...if for no reason than to get to the people that do use them (especially getting on top of the zerker/regen huts and behind the base).

You're in my House. You obey my rules.

The games filled with arms warrior have been more of an annoyance lately than bm's imo

All these Fire Mages errywhere, don't know how to handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread