"Flavor of the Month" scum

Trialkiller

Grandfathered
if you play fotm, you suck.

seriously, you suck more than a vacuum cleaner.

what's the difference between fotm scum and a mosquito? mosquito's stop sucking when you slap them.

known fotm scum / exploiters:

Thotfc (feral)
Jamesb (brew monk)
Visual (feral)
Pug Lord (godadin monster)
Riptwenty (uses jump macro's)
Gokku (Flyhacks / bots)
Light / Turtle (Flyhacks / bots)
Amelletta (Rolls brew with premades of ferals and exploiters)
Burg (Brew monk rat, rolls with premades of other 29 brew monks)

and many many more, if you want me to add some known fotm to this list leave a reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hpally low key fotm, unbeatable 1v1 as a vet or f2p has amazing heals and 600 denounce spams with movement speed around like 55%

if you play fotm, you suck.

seriously, you suck more than a vacuum cleaner.

what's the difference between fotm scum and a mosquito? mosquito's stop sucking when you slap them.

known fotm scum:

Thotfc (feral)
Jamesb (brew monk)
Visual (feral)
Pug Lord (godadin monster)
Collapse (sucks)
Riptwenty (uses jump macro's)

and many many more, if you want me to add some known fotm to this list leave a reply :)

QQ, commences to play world's smallest violin...

/violin

hey you guys can try to turn the hate on me all you want but we all know who the pug lord is and if you're hating there's a 100% chance you're just a peasant.

fotm scum are unacceptable and if you play one you're a peasant, enjoy living at the bottom of the barrel kids

hey you guys can try to turn the hate on me all you want but we all know who the pug lord is and if you're hating there's a 100% chance you're just a peasant.

fotm scum are unacceptable and if you play one you're a peasant, enjoy living at the bottom of the barrel kids

Why do you classify yourself as the "pug lord" if you afk out of 90% of pugs?

Oh no, someone played a fotm class in a Pug in the 20-29 bracket, requires a hate thread to be made on TI, why are you so triggered?

I got nothing wrong with fotms...I got nothing wrong with pugging them...nothing to say here. I think you should make a guide on how to be a fotm, rather then state who they are. :)

mRgJprK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread