US <Five Guyz> Level 5 Twink Guild on Stormrage US

Add me Kathalina#1792 i will create a hunter

Added
[doublepost=1533509571,1533504556][/doublepost]Two people on vacation and a lot doing stuff with families this week. Might reschedule for next week but did recruit a lot so playing the next 5 minutes by ear

I managed to get my Worgen Hunter's XP locked at level 5 last night, with the help of @Dcm. Thanks, @Dcm! Now I am ready to join you guys in whatever you decide to do on your 5s.

I made a starter lvl 5 hunter. I'm done with professions, still missing boa armor and trinket and some world drops but I'd like to do something with you.

eEpZ9Oc.png

Add me: Pancza#2742 and Fajw - Stormrage-US.

Why only certain classes? I hate those three haha only reason why im not there!

Why only certain classes? I hate those three haha only reason why im not there!

Cuz they are only really good.. Casters cant easy hit high lvl mobs and are burned out of mana rly quickly.. Melle chars have mostly no value for kiting => hunta have biggest value.. and only healers who arent manahungry are priests..

I feel like theres enough gear to make the other classes viable choosing three is silly but whatever! Gl on it real life calls me.

Facts are against u.. Or try smth different and put report how good it is..
I was making L9 paladin and warrior, not for pvE but for wPvP, but warmode bullshiat ruined it

This project is fineto. Was a big burst of interest, funded like 15 people in less than a week, and no one showed up for raid. Probably was my last attempt at trying to form something like this, as I’ve tried it in the past and was even more successful last time. This all works well on paper and even with our 5 man pre raid, we could down 55 elietes np. It’s all about getting 15+ people on at the same time if you wanna get down burning crusader content+

Users who are viewing this thread