US <Five Guyz> Level 5 Twink Guild on Stormrage US

Veechard

Legend
B35501F4-A3D8-416C-8A9D-896F00285D79.png
3EFB5092-522B-4A87-8C88-878662E758CF.png
B7C1F423-D063-4766-BDB8-4BCBF1597E74.png
Excited to finally announce invitations for <Five Guys>

Cutting to the chase:

1. Server Stormrage: full funding 1-300 engineering and 10k gold for consumables, upon promise of raid time availablity. ( Sunday 5-6 central after fishing tourney)

2. Spots should fill fast: Rolling with as many spots as we can fill. Due to change. Priests, hunts, rogues only. (No you may not roll anything other than mentioned)

3. Overall Goal: Down the highest level elite/rare mob. Will be starting with Ungoro Dino at bottom of Map.

Allow 1-1.5 hours or raid as this will be a non 110 friendly raid, other than portals. And we will be running to each mob location

PERSONAL MESSAGE ME ON XPOFF WITH YOU BATTLE.NET NAME AND I WILL ADD YOU ASAP!!

Last edited:
I've got a lvl 5 worgen priest with felforged gear if you need a back up healer. Leveling engi isn't a problem. You take xrealm in your raid group?

We actually just (disc)overed tonight that priests are very OP with green tinted, so we want to change comp to 2 priest 3 hunt. So perfect timing man.

HOWEVER: Guild is Five Guyz and all four of us are on Stormrage. Ik it doesn’t matter but would mean that much more when we get the kills.

Also Draenei have int buff AND gift of naruu which with testing tonight, both are very OP perks.

Please consider rolling here man, would mean a lot
[doublepost=1533013434,1533013339][/doublepost]HUNTER SLOTS STILL OPEN FOR SECOND RAID GROUP.

But that FELFORGED gear D:

But alright ill make a toon over on your realm RIGHT NOW!
after doing testing last night with veech felforged gear doesn't really give a crazy advantage over the regular you can get

I will add both of you this afternoon
[doublepost=1533122485,1533116079][/doublepost]Current lineup is 3 hunts, 2 priests, 1 slow rogue and a partrage in a pear tree.

Currently need, 1 more slow rogue, as many more hunts as we can get

I will add both of you this afternoon
[doublepost=1533122485,1533116079][/doublepost]Current lineup is 3 hunts, 2 priests, 1 slow rogue and a partrage in a pear tree.

Currently need, 1 more slow rogue, as many more hunts as we can get

Okay I'm kinda new to 5's but I'm really interested I've played 19s most of the time but my question is why don't you allow lvl 5 druids they have a Solar Wrath, Moonfire and Regrowth they could provide a hybrid to this I'm just wondering why no druids

Okay I'm kinda new to 5's but I'm really interested I've played 19s most of the time but my question is why don't you allow lvl 5 druids they have a Solar Wrath, Moonfire and Regrowth they could provide a hybrid to this I'm just wondering why no druids

Spell hit rating is terrible vs high level mobs compared to physical dmg. This makes hunter the preferred dps class, and rogues as they seem to have the highest PPM for icy chill slows.

Spell hit rating is terrible vs high level mobs compared to physical dmg. This makes hunter the preferred dps class, and rogues as they seem to have the highest PPM for icy chill slows.

Thanks for telling me i was just wondering tbh because i thought if we looking at best lvl 5 class its probs druid because its a hybrid

MESSAGE ME ON BNET IF I ADDED YOU AND YOU HAVNT RECIEVED YOUR FUNDING YET. PLEASE WAIT TILL I LOG IN TO LET ME KNOW THOUGH.

Also just a reminder, raid is Sunday after fishing tourney. Should be a lot of fun guys. Will spend all day Saturday fund gearing people if we get more interested

Users who are viewing this thread