Fishing Hat :(

i fished 9 months strait every sunday and never got a hat then my friend got it fishing for me when i was out of town. pretty sure i have the record for most fishing boots.

my 10 has a full stack of brownells in the bank for lols. and 2 keefers.

It's true I got my keefers on my level 13 in 43 fish. When I fished last time in never got 1-2 rares every Sunday and it almost took me two months. I knew a guy who fished probably a couple years and never got his. It sucks but it's totally random

GUYS LOOK OVER HERE FOR THE RECORD TREETWiG IS THE LEVEL 13 ROG WHO CAUGHT THE HAT AT LEVEL 13

Wow, I was answering a question in context of myself being referred to in an earlier post. Whatever.

I got fishing hat on both my toons on first try lol, on Dave I got first cast. On my pally I got it on my like 30th tasty fish pool cast

RNG rules over here.

Best of luck to the rest of you

I got fishing hat on both my toons on first try lol, on Dave I got first cast. On my pally I got it on my like 30th tasty fish pool cast

RNG rules over here.

Best of luck to the rest of you

Lol first cast thats jokes.

Took me 5 tournaments on my paladin.

And I'm on my 4th tournament for my druid and no luck.

I heard minitonka got his on the 3rd cast.

RNG's a bitch

Just glad i have the hat @ one toon
<
I'm still pissed at blizz fucking up the boots of like 3-5 of my characters or something.
<

Lol first cast thats jokes.

Not even trolling either Twiggi lol. On my statistics I have 0 tasty fish caught on Dave lol. Yet have fishing hat... And I SS'ed it but that was long sense lost in my shift of computers sadly.

Not even trolling either Twiggi lol. On my statistics I have 0 tasty fish caught on Dave lol. Yet have fishing hat... And I SS'ed it but that was long sense lost in my shift of computers sadly.

Ah I know how that feels, I want my old screenies back too =[

I'd like to bring up zero again, in this situation...I need to ask him EXACTLY how many, but I think it's around 16+ hats, first contest each and every time. His luck is ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread