Fishing cast bar gone?

Wonder why they changed it. I liked having it. Came in handy at times when I had a lil lag. I knew how much longer I had til it was done, and could early click to beat the lag issue and catch the fish.

It was there for me yesterday

You are correct, its still there. Have an addon somewhere messing with it. TY.

I disabled all addons, it reappeared. Turned back on all that were on, and its still there. Maybe just a glitch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured it out. They changed Fishing some. Replace your fishing castbar icon with the new one in your profs.

Another funny thing is that i could still fish yesterday with no pole equipped. With my weapon and shield equipped i still pull a small stick from somewhere in the vicinity of my butt and still cast and fish like normal with no pole......

I still had the cast bar for fishing yesterday. On a side note.. caught Brownell's and Dezian but not Keefer's :(

Another funny thing is that i could still fish yesterday with no pole equipped. With my weapon and shield equipped i still pull a small stick from somewhere in the vicinity of my butt and still cast and fish like normal with no pole......

Thats actually the main change to fishing they made. You no longer have to equip your fishing pole. Just have to change out the icon on your hotbar to the new one for it to work properly.

Users who are viewing this thread