First thoughts on level 29 bracket

Fxv

Veteran
ok, so i created my first lvl 29 and let me say before i start i have a day /played on this char. holy. shit. the unbalance is huge, every bg there is only 1-2 twinks ally side IF I'm lucky, and at least a 5man twink premade on the horde side, all day and night. as a person with only one twink on horde, it's making that horde character look really nice right about now and is tempting on moving the rogue over to horde so I can at least not get zerged by 10 twinks and get graveyard camped. i have no words to correctly describe the autism the unbalance is. everyone tells me that 29 is better than 19, and gameplay wise hell yea its so much better than pressing 1 button, but the bgs suck ass. and on a final note, out of the 15 games ive played, we won three times, and got graveyard camped 10 times.

i don't think I've ever seen a horde 29 who entered a bg w/out a 5 man w/ two heals and their endless supplies of consumables. Idc how bad u r u have my respect if u play ally in this bracket.

Its true that Horde significantly outnumber Alliance twinks queueing atm, legion was the complete opposite. I feel like the average alliance twink has a higher level of skill/awareness then Horde though.

Anyone know the history of AB and why the fuck horde ignores lumber mill when the gates open? 9 times out of 10, triggers me lol

also if 80% of the army of horde outlaw rogues that play the spec like a warrior could just reroll arcane mage it would be great..horde arcane mages are almost non existant, dont know why? not hard to pick up and play, crazy output

quickshoutout to the alliance arcane premade that queue sometimes, i hate you

Last edited:
Back when i play 20s, Facing the < Stuck at Graveyard > premades with drums/5x frag bomb/saltwater was cancer. Guess they moved on to 120 stuff or another bracket. Happens :C

I made myself a 20 vet priest just in case I don't want to pay for playing anymore
Let's just say 13€ is fair money for not being camped on GY in this retard bracket.

Enchants are getting nerfed and there are more changes, that can lower this insanity, but I doubt it will be much better..

I think the main issue is that people tend to que at different times. There is not that big of a difference in horde vs ally twinks. But the gy camp is just as bad both sides. We had a gentlemans agreement in the tbc days that involved giving the oposition a fighting chance. But there is not mutch anyone can do with a zergtrain. Maybe if people where to play for the objectives there might be better fights. But with fairly short que times you kinda have to take the good games with the bad.

Cheers ze dorf

Just not much to do tho when you log in during prime time and there are 10 people in XPOFF alliance and nobody responds. I should be able to turn in 5 "Alliance loss tokens" and get a BG crate.

ok, so i created my first lvl 29 and let me say before i start i have a day /played on this char. holy. shit. the unbalance is huge, every bg there is only 1-2 twinks ally side IF I'm lucky, and at least a 5man twink premade on the horde side, all day and night. as a person with only one twink on horde, it's making that horde character look really nice right about now and is tempting on moving the rogue over to horde so I can at least not get zerged by 10 twinks and get graveyard camped. i have no words to correctly describe the autism the unbalance is. everyone tells me that 29 is better than 19, and gameplay wise hell yea its so much better than pressing 1 button, but the bgs suck ass. and on a final note, out of the 15 games ive played, we won three times, and got graveyard camped 10 times.

Just find 5 friends to que with and you will win 14/15... most of the Horde "filler twinks" are just maxi-trash. Finding those 5 is the hard part. Since there are very few full time alliance 29 twinks. I found that tons of horde all the do is que that shit... alliance not so much.

Most 29s pugs also just come down to who has the best heals... so just find healers and tell them how awesome they are all the time, and they will probably pick you up if they are down a man. Most of the twink community are just Ego-Eccentric sociopaths... just stroke the ego and benefit... and when they go crazy or bitch, just blindly agree.

Last edited:
Its true that Horde significantly outnumber Alliance twinks queueing atm, legion was the complete opposite. I feel like the average alliance twink has a higher level of skill/awareness then Horde though.

Anyone know the history of AB and why the fuck horde ignores lumber mill when the gates open? 9 times out of 10, triggers me lol

also if 80% of the army of horde outlaw rogues that play the spec like a warrior could just reroll arcane mage it would be great..horde arcane mages are almost non existant, dont know why? not hard to pick up and play, crazy output

quickshoutout to the alliance arcane premade that queue sometimes, i hate you
Yeah this is pretty true

Theres just a lot more horde so the baddies are going to show more. A lot of alliance twinks are generally better because they are aware of the unbalance and like the challenge. They need to be better and smarter with plays in order to win, the people who don't want to have to deal with that and just want more lvler stomp games just go horde, and I can't really blame them I do like both kinds of games, but solo qing on alliance is a nightmare
[doublepost=1549040827,1549040778][/doublepost]
When you queue arenas it doesn't matter what faction you are at least :)
wheres my rewards for qing twink arenas

I was really confused while I leveled my alliance toon through the 20-29 bracket. It was unbalanced, very horde favored games... But then I queued up again, waited 10 or 15 minutes, then got into a game where the horde premade from before was already GY camping an alliance team for 5 minutes. Where do all these alliance players comes from????

Last edited:
Queuing as Stormscale Horde premade is the most fun when we get proper alliance twinks against us. Actually twinks vs twinks is the most fun I've had in this bracket.

My point is Alliance has some really good twink players. We need determined alliance players to keep the scene alive.

~Mummos

Queuing as Stormscale Horde premade is the most fun when we get proper alliance twinks against us. Actually twinks vs twinks is the most fun I've had in this bracket.

My point is Alliance has some really good twink players. We need determined alliance players to keep the scene alive.

~Mummos
That's exactly why I'm rolling an alliance toon for 30-39s. Sometimes alliance has more twinks, and other times horde has more twinks. For me, it's nice to always be able to queue on either faction to balance things out.

Users who are viewing this thread