First f2p twink to reach 50k HK

Tinkerton said:

You might have noticed it is an Alliance toon.

F2P-cap PvP as Alliance in EU sucks monkey balls, as basically people have to wait 20+ minutes, only to end-up with...people who get their jollies by GY/spawn-camping and have no idea what to do when they are unable to do so, whine about wanting to farm and other crap in chat, and other things those that like objective-aimed PvP (=Battlegrounds) care little about.

Farm/farming is part of the game. I realize that this word's meaning can vary drastically by individual (primarily with negative connotations). This reasoning, concerning the difficulties of F2P-capped games in EU, makes perfect sense, and I would say that farming is justified in this case. I certainly don't imply that the individuals are "farming" the gy or mid or whatever else.

But they are using the system to their advantage by avoiding a game mechanic. Like I said, this seems justified. The solution, which will never happen, is that blizzard fixes their game.

This frequently occurs in many other systems where individuals are forced to create their own solutions. This in turn reduces the visibility of the problem.

I also will bore no further. In short I agree ;p

Heeals being a bot would answer a lot of questions: How is that guy on all the time? Dammit, how did he get more honor than me again? Dammit, dammit, I healed him and saved him and he didn't return the favor? Why doesn't he talk (because most people that play paladins say more than other characters)?

Sadly, as was pointed out, even as a bot he's more useful than most toons. I've had some rough bgs in the morning and then Heeals will show up and we start winning. And unlike some people that are more useful (not just Kale), Heeals never afks out. And that gives me hope to stick it out. So in some ways, you have dashed my hopes by pointing this out, lol. But if he's botting, that would make a lot more sense why he heals like a dps with tunnel vision.

Users who are viewing this thread