FIREWORK SHOW - Do not miss this!!

Drugs

The Dude Abides
Yoooooooooooo!!
So as many of you already know, LS FTW will be holding our 3rd Firework Show this Sunday the 15th at 8PM est. There are three major differences between this show and our previous two:

1. Location.... our last two shows have been held inside WSG, however this one will be at yojamba island so more people can come
2. Magnitude.... there is about 5x as many fireworks for this show than last year.... for a reason:
3. EVERYONE IS INVITED - yea, you heard it right! We are inviting the entire 19 bracket to attend our show! Anyone who chooses to attend need only create a level 1 character on Laughing Skull Horde and we will do the rest for you! You will be invited to the firework raid group, summoned to yojamba island, and given complimentary fireworks. I spent a ton of time and money creating a ridiculous amount of cluster fireworks... among tons of other cool stuff ! (elder's moonstones, dalaran fireworks, midsummer ground firework, love rocket, you name it, I got it)

WoWScrnShot_071312_191634.jpg

WoWScrnShot_071312_191638.jpg

As you can see, I literally have enough fireworks to have the entire island of Yojamba lit up for quite a long time! We will strategically set the firework launchers throughout the island so the more people the better!

I would thus greatly appreciate an awesome turnout for this event! I can guarantee you won't regret it! We will be recording the video and post it on youtube like our other two. In case you havn't seen them yet, check them out:

Laughing Skull FTW fireworks - YouTube

Laughing Skull FTW Fireworks 2- YouTube

Thanks in advance, and see you on Sunday!!!!

Will there be people riding around on the recruit a friend rocket, the TCG rockets and the love rocket? That would be a nice touch as well! Looking forward to this though :)

good idea!

and yea i forgot level 1s cant join raid group but it doesnt matter we will just summon through parties with warlocks.

Unfortunately I will be elsewhere :( would have loved to have been a part of this!

Mocha, NO!!!!

BUMP FOR THE FIREWORK SHOW TONIGHT! TONIGHT!!! 8 EST!! CREATE YOUR LEVEL ONE BY QUARTER OF 8!! GET HYPE!

UPDATE: I was thinking about the upcoming firework show, and remembered what my friend mtvriffraff would always say: "Go big or go the fuck home". So I made a decision: I'm dropping another 500g on this shit and double-ing the amount of fireworks. As a result, there will be so many fireworks that Yojamba island literally wouldn't be able to handle it. So, the firework show will now take place in the entirety of Zul'Gurub. Firework launchers will be set up around the entire ring of Zul-gurub, as well as on higher teirs of the mountains, with the centerpiece being the large temple in the middle. We will have multiple 85s flying around the sky filming this unbelievable image. Remember to create your level one 15-30 minutes prior to 8 pm EST, so that you will have plenty of time to get a ton of fireworks. I cannot reiterate how seriously incredible this is going to be, YOU WILL TRULY REGRET missing this event. See you all there!

Users who are viewing this thread